Creating a Cozy Cook Book in the Country Style
- Dense chipboard - 2 sheets of A4 size
- Cotton fabric, 2 pieces 25x35 cm and a piece of cloth for curtains.
- Polyester 2 cuts of A4 size
- Lace about 0.5 m
- Buttons, satin ribbon, thin lace
- Thick scrapbook paper + 1 sheet of cardboard
- White and brown embroidery floss and a needle
- 2 metal rings for binding sheets, grommets and a machine to install them.
- A cutting mat, scissors and cutter.
- White acrylic paint on fabric and a brush
- Double-sided tape and glue
- Pencil and ruler
- Paper for the sheets and a hole punch
1) Mark the cover and glue batting
2) Pin the fabric and glue to with a sticky tape and the iron, the lace is sewn or glued:
3) Process the window:
4) Apply felt decorations making a village house:
5) I made such flowers:
6) Now decorate the window.
7) Attach a bookmark with the two-sided tape:
8) Glue the endpapers:
9) Join the covers:
10) Add sheets with printed lines and illustrations.
11) The final touch was to decorate the rings with red ribbons :)
The cookbook is ready! Enjoy the result :)