Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with hole punch

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
You need: Dense chipboard - 2 sheets of A4 size Cotton fabric, 2 pieces 25x35 cm and a piece of cloth for curtains. Polyester 2 cuts of A4 size Felt Lace about 0.5 m Buttons, satin ribbon, thin lace Thick scrapbook paper + 1 sheet of cardboard White and brown embroidery floss and a needle 2 metal ...
The DIY is suitable for beginners and for those who work with foam when you need to quickly make flowers :) Materials and tools: - punchers - super-glue - toothpick - white and green foam - wire - tape   Cut flowers. I use a puncher: Cut out what is painted with scissors. Stretch the petals and ...
How to decorate a room without much strain? I offer you a very simple way — a garland out of paper flags!  What do you need? 1) Good mood :) 2) Pictures (or photos) printed on A3 paper, I use Deluxe paper 300 gr with the linen texture. Each picture is about 15x10 cm. 3) Scissors. 4) Lace (optional). ...
It's time to get ready for summer heat and humidity. For me, temperature over 30 is a sheer torture. So I never leave a fan. I remembered that in China and Japan ordinary paper fans are highly popular as in the photo below: So I quickly made a fan and share  this DIY with you! You need: 1. Two ...
I have long wanted to publish a tutorial on making packages :) Hope, the DIY is simple and easy. So, you need: designer paper (different options, paper for scrapbooking, Kraft paper, etc.) glue (I use Moment Crystal. Do not use PVA - it makes paper soggy) any decorative elements (rep ribbons, ...
We decided to share a brief guide on how to create our author's handbag of wood and leather. We welcome your comments and feedback. So let's start. We finally selected the material: contrasting combination of mahogany and white leather looks very impressive and is truly summery. I ...
21.02.2017 11:20  |  
Hello! Today I want to show how I make these roses of paper. For making flowers, you need: - flower hole puncher - dots - PVA glue - paper density 200 g/m2 - bowl of water - soft fabric (the thicker the better) Punch or ut out flowers if there is no puncher.Soak 5 leaves in water. While they ...
Spring has arrived and this time I share a simplest DIY of an unusual homemade decoration that will add spring spirit to your home.I wanted flowers and romance, so we shall start. You need:   foam base colored paper for flowers  dressmaker's pins with a small head OR jewelery pins ...
I will start from an affair, a conversation with a client about one finished item. 'Is this the Twilight colour? It is similar to lavender!' 'No, it's Twilight. Lavender is this!' At the end I took a picture of Lavender Twilight — fortunately, I had just finished two ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений