Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cutter

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I present to your attention a tutorial on making miniatures of polymer clay — here are video instructions and description. We need: - black polymer clay;- a wooden blank or any base (metal, glass) on which you can bake similar items;- pasta machine or rolling pin (you can use a can); - cutter or cap ...
You need: Dense chipboard - 2 sheets of A4 size Cotton fabric, 2 pieces 25x35 cm and a piece of cloth for curtains. Polyester 2 cuts of A4 size Felt Lace about 0.5 m Buttons, satin ribbon, thin lace Thick scrapbook paper + 1 sheet of cardboard White and brown embroidery floss and a needle 2 metal ...
I want to share with you an idea how to use felt when making a jewelry. You need - a piece of thick felt of good quality - a piece of leather - findings for brooches - glue - scissors - the main characters — felted balls Cut the balls into halves.I chose a burgundy ball. Carefully glue it on thick ...
We decided to share a brief guide on how to create our author's handbag of wood and leather. We welcome your comments and feedback. So let's start. We finally selected the material: contrasting combination of mahogany and white leather looks very impressive and is truly summery. I ...
Hello everybody! I want to share with you a tutorial on making bows from polymer clay.   You need: - polymer clay - pasta machine or rolling pin - cutter in the form of a petal (as in photo 1) - pattern of cardboard (as in photo 1) - scalpel - toothpick - findings (pin with a cap)    1. ...
Hello! I want to share with your a DIY on how to imitate knitting from polymer clay. This would be a "knitted" brooch with buttons. For work, you need the following tools and materials: - polymer clay - rolling pin or pasta machine - extruder with a nozzle like on the photo - cutter ...
Hello! Today I will talk about ice cream!  In this master class I will teach you how to make tiny ice cream cones from polymer clay :)   Materials and Tools: - smooth working surface - polymer clay - stationery knife or razor blade - texture sheet with a fine net - floss - toothbrush - ...
In this tutorial I want to tell you how to make a hollow pendant with a simple striped pattern using scraps of polymer clay. The question of scraps disposal is always relevant for all clay craftsmen! So, let's start!  You need: 1. Polymer clay (scraps) 2. Knife 3. Round shape cutter  4. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений