Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with sintepon

41 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 Дальше
Bear brooches appeared as a consequence of the urgent need to use (do not throw away!) pieces of fleece that remained after cutting toys. For those smart guys who understand everything from the first photo (like me) and who are only bored by lengthy explanations (like me), the title photo will be ...
Legends say that a great power is hidden in the tails of Kitsune. The older the spirit, the wiser it is. In this video, you can watch the process of creating Seven kitsune tails. By the same principle, you can make 2, 3, 4 ....9 tails. :) To make all the tails look the same, just take the pattern ...
For sure, many housewives have faced a situation when they do not want to throw away old clothes. High-quality material, interesting pattern or pleasant memories do not allow us to say goodbye to things without pity. So in my case, after going through the wardrobe, no one found unnecessary things in ...
16.12.2019 13:55  |  
Timbered houses are lost somewhere in the Alps,Hidden in these forest mystery, it is not available to us...The soul seeks to look inside all this beauty —I wish I could live there or fulfill my holiday duty! This quatrain was born in me at once as soon as the lights in the windows of the houses lit ...
I want to share the process of making a "Star" Christmas toy. The toy itself is soft and safe unlike glass toys. A variety of fabrics for manufacturing allows you to make a toy in different styles and colors to your taste. Necessary tools: scissors, needle, pencil, iron, paper clips. For ...
I have for you a small tutorial on how to make Christmas decor, which is suitable not only for scrapbooking, but also for home decor. You just need to make it a bigger size!  For the basis of candies and cookies I took binding cardboard and cotton on a tight fit. Painted candy acrylic ...
We all grew up on someone's tutorials. It's time for me to share the accumulated knowledge, especially as it's not far from the New Year, so it's time to prepare gifts for our loved ones. So, I want to share with you the process of sewing a Coffee Mouse. Why coffee, you ask. ...
It is autumn time, the most mysterious time of the year. It sneaks up quietly and imperceptibly. This time of year paints nature in bright colors like an artist. But there is another, less colorful side to it when the rainy season begins. Many consider it a time of sadness and reflection. ...
Today I want to show you how to make a decor textile pumpkin of cotton. This is the case when you need a flat pumpkin, not a volume one. This tutorial I filmed in a video format. I really hope you enjoy it! I wish you pleasant viewing and inspiration! If you have any questions, I will be happy to ...
Spectacles case with zipper Materials and tools: embroidery for the front of the spectacles case (you can just take beautiful fabric), fabric for the back of the case and lining (these fabrics can be different), thin flizelin (if you have dense fabric, this position is unnecessary), collar ...
Heat trivet is a very common thing and often used in everyday life.I offer you to make unusual cup trivet of fabric in the form of a mouse. I think this is very important, because a mouse or rat is a symbol of next year and it's time to think about souvenirs for friends and acquaintances :) ...
I bring to your attention a tutorial on creation of a volume brooch from beads. The tutorial consists of two parts. We will create a brooch in the form of a pretty bee. In the first part, I will make volume for the brooch, embroider it with gold thread and start making the wings. In the second part ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений