Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with scrapbook paper

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
New Year is a wonderful occasion when even adults act like children, believe in miracles and get excited about shiny things, sparkling lights and bright wrapping paper. You can, as usual, decorate a Christmas tree with traditional glass and plastic balls, but it is much nicer and more fun to make ...
Did you know that watermelons are not only tasty but also practical :) Today I will show you how to make a bright watermelon notebook with a buttonhole for a pencil.   Materials: - Bindery cardboard — red fleece (25х12 cm); - a piece of white cloth (25х40 cm); - 30 cm of black hat elastic; - a big ...
You need: Dense chipboard - 2 sheets of A4 size Cotton fabric, 2 pieces 25x35 cm and a piece of cloth for curtains. Polyester 2 cuts of A4 size Felt Lace about 0.5 m Buttons, satin ribbon, thin lace Thick scrapbook paper + 1 sheet of cardboard White and brown embroidery floss and a needle 2 metal ...
The author does not claim originality due to the lack of such concept on the cosmic scale. For making such a simple thing, the number of materials you need is little: - cardboard with thickness 1.5-1.7 mm; when cutting, make allowances of 3-4 mm from three sides but for the top — and it is better ...
1. Cut strips of 1 cm width of cardboard (250-290 g) and fabric strips of 2 cm wide. Any length of fabric strips would fit (the more it is, the more magnificent the rose is). Fold fabric strips in half lengthwise and iron. 2. Wind the fabric on a cardboard strip in spiral. And iron. 3. Pull ...
I want to appeal to all scrapbooking addicted and those who are passionate about different beautiful cute papers. I want to show you a simple way of making embossing on paper without the help of a wonderful Big Shot machine (for cutting and stamping) — the paper can then be used in your work. 1. ...
I want to tell you how I make a cookbook with a spiral and cover. And since New Year is coming and it's time to prepare gifts for relatives and friends, I offer to make a winter cookbook with your own hands. To start, pick materials: take Christmas paper, cones, cinnamon, poinsettia flowers, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений