Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with scissors

461 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...39 Дальше
Have you already felt the spring? And even though the snow is still on the lawns, and you have to wrap your neck in a scarf, some subtle note of spring has already appeared in the air. I suggest a little poshamanit and pozazyvat a real warm spring, and at the same time embellish the house with a ...
13.03.2020 16:08  |  
On the eve of Easter, everyone is stocking up on eggs, and my youngest daughter and I have come up with a way to make angels out of egg packaging. So, here's what you'll need: Egg packaging (we had one with rounded sides). Wooden beads (better with a hole, we had without it, but we ...
Today I publish my first master class. The event is a bit exciting because I'm showing my workflow. For me, this is a very intimate thing, and when I was a child in a theater workshop, I felt as if I was in a Museum or costume room alone at night, while not daring to touch anything, because ...
Today I decided to show you how to quickly and easily create a beautiful accessory - flowers from fabric. Fabric flowers can be used to decorate clothing (dress, t-shirt, t-shirt, belt), to create accessories (bags, headbands, hair clips, and more). To work, we will need: 1. Cuts of fabric (we will ...
Iwant to offer you a whole post on creating a small, but soulful patchwork plaid. Finished product: Patchwork plaid approximately 135x135 cm.Ready-made block in a patchwork top — 15x15 cm (total 49 blocks: 25-with colors of yo-yo and 24 blocks of "9 patches").Ready-made block "9 flaps ...
The very first flowers, so delicate, fragile and bright! I will show you how you can make an original gift with your own hands for the spring holiday Easter, the symbols of which are traditionally these flowers. They symbolize the resurrection of nature after the winter cold. Fresh flowers decorate ...
On the eve of spring I invite you to tie up such a bright Sun.   When using the recommended materials, the diameter of the Sun is 22 cm.  Convention : SS-connecting column. SBN-column without nakida. pribavka2 - 2 SBN link in one loop. pribavka3 - 3 SBN link in one loop.  ...
The size of the finished handbag is 40x45cm, the handle is 40cm Materials: matting or other dense material; buttons or buttons. Tools: ruler; scissors; threads; needles; sewing machine. The eco-bag is convenient to use. Replaces plastic bags. Always at hand when folded in a lady's purse. ...
Legends say that a great power is hidden in the tails of Kitsune. The older the spirit, the wiser it is. In this video, you can watch the process of creating Seven kitsune tails. By the same principle, you can make 2, 3, 4 ....9 tails. :) To make all the tails look the same, just take the pattern ...
For sure, many housewives have faced a situation when they do not want to throw away old clothes. High-quality material, interesting pattern or pleasant memories do not allow us to say goodbye to things without pity. So in my case, after going through the wardrobe, no one found unnecessary things in ...
So, there was February 14, Valentine's Day! And I want to congratulate everyone, and even those who are still without their second half, on this holiday! And as my Valentine gift for you there is a small and very easy tutorial on making a bookmark in the form of a heart! We will need: ...
12.02.2020 12:12  |  
To create a mat, we need: weaving frame; yarn; 1.5 mm cotton thread; needle with a large ear; scissors; cardboard. 1. Pull the warp thread over the frame to make 10 pairs.2. At the bottom, insert the cardboard, above the odd threads, so that the edge is smooth.3. Make a weft or wind the yarn on ...
1 2 3 4 5...39 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений