Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with scotch

19 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
On the eve of the most magical winter holidays, I made a video that shows the process of drawing a tit with pastel on sandpaper. Recharge with festive mood, create and give to your loved ones :) Materials that I use for work:     dry pastel;     ...
I want to say that the manufacturing process of a lamp from cups is quite complicated. And since there is a drill and electrical equipment in the work, it is also traumatic. Be very careful! What you need to make a lamp from cups: Drill, ceramic drill, cups, saucer, teapot, compass, pencil, ...
DIY/ Life Hack. The second life of old things.  A box of diapers + old sweater = the storage box. You can simply and quickly make such a box! For this, you will need: diaper box (or any other craft box); old sweater; adhesive paper; glue; tape; pins, threads; scissors; sewing machine; ...
In this video tutorial, I will tell and show how I transfer a picture to canvas, using printing. How to make your draft bigger without losing proportions, composition, good images and bold lines. The method is suitable for beginners and those who paints copies, that would be accurate and fast to ...
Watch how to make a false compartment for drinks from plastic pipes for your garden. Plastic pipes are great materials for homemade things. The compartment is made in the ground, so you have to dig a little. You will need:• plastic pipe with 160 mm diameter;• marker, tape, ruler ...
Watch how to make a panel with your own hands. It is a beautiful home decor idea. You can make a panel in a couple of evenings, hang on the wall or give as a present. You will need: • MDF or plywood;• construction putty;• masking tape;• floral mesh;• ...
30.05.2019 14:59  |  
The theme of the tutorial is a stopper for books with your own hands. To make two letters you will need: gypsum; water; cardboard; paper; tape; scissors; office knife; glue gun; pencil; ruler; sandpaper; bucket; gauze or cotton fabric; paints. Do not forget that gypsum is a very (very-very) ...
Natural materials sometimes strike by their diversity. Any bump, twig or nut, even if it can look blank at first glance, may be a great decor in interior compositions. So I suggest creating an interior wreath of natural materials in the shape of a heart with me. For more elegance, we will complement ...
It was a very long and quite ambitious project. It all started with the idea of creating a handmsde desk lamp. It was a necessity. However, I did not want to make something ordinary, typical, like everybody has, and of usual materials. Therefore, design magazines and the Internet have become my true ...
You need: Dense chipboard - 2 sheets of A4 size Cotton fabric, 2 pieces 25x35 cm and a piece of cloth for curtains. Polyester 2 cuts of A4 size Felt Lace about 0.5 m Buttons, satin ribbon, thin lace Thick scrapbook paper + 1 sheet of cardboard White and brown embroidery floss and a needle 2 metal ...
To create such a flower, you need: candies crepe paper scissors sticky tape toothpicks Cut pieces of crepe paper 10 cm by as long as you need. Then cut into shorter pieces: And make fringe: Then twist the fringe. Get here are the strips with fringe. And wrap: Insert a toothpick inside and ...
I would like to share with you a DIY on painting a cup. It will be easy and interesting :) At the end, you'll gain a pleasant experience and an original piece of craft. Let's start as soon as possible :) The work takes 3 - 5 hours depending on your patience.  You need: - a cup - ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений