Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with chipboard

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I wanted to show a design resemblong an accordion, which I had not invented myself (the authorship is not claimed). I modified it a little and constantly use it in different variations. I think almost everyone did an "accordion" album, there is a slight difference in the fact that ...
In anticipation of New Year, I decided to make a clock in the shape of a piggy — the symbol of the next year. This is the first piggy I made, I though about a shape, colors and content in process. So, I made what I made! In my opinion the piggy turned out pretty cute, it can be hung in a children&# ...
Materials and tools: brown, green, olive, red, beige stretching velvet white, yellow, orange, Burgundy, red, grey, green, blue, beige silk  double-sided fusible webbing adhesive spray  Titan wild glue  foam board MDF scissors fabric paint designer knife nail file or a knife with a nicked blade ...
You need: Dense chipboard - 2 sheets of A4 size Cotton fabric, 2 pieces 25x35 cm and a piece of cloth for curtains. Polyester 2 cuts of A4 size Felt Lace about 0.5 m Buttons, satin ribbon, thin lace Thick scrapbook paper + 1 sheet of cardboard White and brown embroidery floss and a needle 2 metal ...
Today I will tell you how to make this delicate card. The main thing is to share love! Materials and tools: 1) pastel paper of high-density for the base;2) scrapbook paper, cut-outs and not really dense sheet of pastel paper;3) paper napkin;4) electric distresser; 5) sewing machine; 6) ink ...
22.02.2017 11:48  |  
Hello, dear readers! Today I will show you how you can make a three-dimensional spring card with a bird and many other details!!! Work with chipboards, glimmer, paints, embossing and other intricacies of scrapbooking))) If you do not have any decorative elements - do not worry and feel free to take ...
21.02.2017 15:27  |  
Take paper from Tilda collection and a base (the paper on which all is attached) of size 13*10 cm. Glue one on another. Next, take a piece of Tilda fabric, with lovely floral prints: they are always combined with each other! :) Then I bathe lace in tea. Sew it to the side vertically. But ...
I want to tell you how I make a cookbook with a spiral and cover. And since New Year is coming and it's time to prepare gifts for relatives and friends, I offer to make a winter cookbook with your own hands. To start, pick materials: take Christmas paper, cones, cinnamon, poinsettia flowers, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений