Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with paper

99 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...9 Дальше
For decoration of the first notebook, I used thick cardboard with a thickness of 2 mm (binding).Cut out a rectangular shape according to the size of the notebook.Since notepads have different sizes, only the thickness of some of the strips that you can focus on will be shown.I cut a rectangle of ...
Today I want to show you a simple tutorial, thanks to which you can turn an ordinary jar into a decor item, a package for a sweet gift or a jar with wishes. We will need: 1. Glass jar (I have one from "Nutella"). 2. Scissors, pencil, sponge. 3. Plain paper. 4. Adhesive paper, glue. 5. ...
I glued sheets of cardboard on a cardboard box to make it more rigid. Then I glued pieces of newspaper over it. On the A4 sheet, I glued a paper napkin with tape and printed a picture on it (you can print this way on any printer, both laser and inkjet). I glued a printed napkin to the lid and then ...
In this video, I'll show you how to make a miniature cardboard house with your own hands. It's a house where you can store tea. The base is made of cardboard. The dimensions are indicated in the video. Imitation of stone is made from egg trays. I applied the putty to the top and removed ...
In this video, I will show 4 box ideas from papier-mache mass. The easiest and fastest way is to make such a mass from toilet paper. I pour boiling water and cool it. Then I remove water and mix with PVA glue.I use plastic moulds for the base, which can be easily removed after drying. As you can ...
It all started with a flash mob. "Flash mob is a pre-planned mass action in when a large group of people comes to a public place, performs pre-specified moves (scenario) and then goes away." In our case, flash mob is a simultaneous decoration of glass with leaves silhouettes. Conditions ...
I offer you a quick and easy way to make a cardboard fence for a photo shoot. You will need a little free time and a few materials: - cardboard; - decoupage napkin; - cotton, wooden stick; - PVA glue, glue gun; - sponge piece, painting brushes, acrylic paints; - office knife, scissors, ruler. Fence ...
Did your vinyl background get creased? Don't worry! This problem can be solved! Vinyl fabric has such a wonderful property as elasticity, it becomes even under heat. To smooth a vinyl photo background with an iron, turn it face down, put the lining on top and iron until the folds are ...
In this video, I will show you how to make a box from newspaper tubes and cardboard with your own hands. This time, we will make tubes from the old books as I tan out of newspapers and magazines. I needed two circles of tubes for the lid and the bottom of the box. The walls are made from cardboard. ...
  This tutorial is dedicated to the conquerors of space and all dreamers... children and adults. Gouache painting is easy and just nice! Space is still something unknown, as well as our gifts and talents!  We want to learn a lot about ourselves... For this you need to create, try ...
In this video tutorial, I will tell and show how I transfer a picture to canvas, using printing. How to make your draft bigger without losing proportions, composition, good images and bold lines. The method is suitable for beginners and those who paints copies, that would be accurate and fast to ...
In this video, I will show how to make a flower pot of cement and marble imitation with parchment paper with your own hands. For the shape I took a balloon, paper and PVA glue.Near the neck and bottom I glued paper tubes from paper towels. Inside and outside of the pot I applied cement ...
1 2 3 4 5...9 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений