Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pencil

65 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6
For those who do not know how to embroider, but really wants to please their mothers and grandmothers with a wonderful handmade gift for spring holidays, I offer a very simple thing! We will embroider... paint on glass! Or rather, create an imitation of it with the help of dot painting. You will ...
I want to share the process of sewing a warming pad with cherry seeds.  I use the following materials and tools: cotton: decorative cotton braid: padding polyester: sewing and embroidery threads: needles, scissors, cloth cutting knife: mat for cutting: rulers, pencil: tools for turning out small ...
To sew this night gown I needed 1.5 m of marble velvet and 2 m of double-sided lace, which I cut in halves. I started with the construction of pattern. For those who have little experience in this, I advise you to use ready-made patterns or take and outline loose home clothes (for example, a ...
06.02.2019 18:32  |  
When I was creating a bear, I wanted something unusual, and St. Valentine's Day is soon (although I do not really welcome this holiday, but no one forbids sewing) and a thought came to my mind — why not an angel? I have already made a teddy bear with wings. It was an order and a bear-angel was ...
A small tutorial on how to make a cute wooden brooch at home.First, we need a template for brooches, as I cannot draw well, the template will be very simple.To do this, we need a compass, pencil and thick paper. Take a compass and draw a circle, in my case, the circle turned out with a diameter of ...
To do this, we`ll need the following: 1) hoop; 2) a thin needle with a large eye; 3) scissors for embroidery; 4) woolen mouline threads of two colors; 5) woolen mouline threads of black and yellow; 6) white floss thread; 7) not adhesive non-woven (or water-soluble); 8) pen or pencil. Description. ...
December is the month when everyone is preparing for the upcoming New Year. Someone does it a little earlier, someone a little later. We complete everything that needs to be completed, we complete our work, and, of course, we are looking forward to a long weekend that we can devote to what we want. ...
One winter evening, I was looking at beautiful photos on the Internet and saw the unusual appearance of the Japanese traditional gassho-zukuri houses in the villages of Shirakawa and Gokayama, many houses were build more than three centuries ago, and the oldest house was said to have been built ...
I continue to share with you my Christmas crafts. In this tutorial I will show you how to make a Christmas tree ornament. We still have time to make a Christmas toy and hang it on a tree. We will create a simple snowflake out of felt. The edges of felt do not crumble and are very easy to work with. ...
I decided to make my room more cozy by New Year 2017. And in the center of my perfect picture there was a fireplace. Thoughts instantly appeared in my head, and the fireplace took me 3 hours, as I used white glue, and it needed to be dried between stages. So, I took a large piece of corrugated ...
A video about how to make Christmas toys and Christmas decorations on sticks of wine corks.It's time of holidays, and that means that the time of freed corks comes too. The material for creative work comes to our hands.I decided not to miss the moment and made little presents for my friends. ...
Today I will tell you about one of the possible ways to build a complex pattern for the body of a rag doll (or any other toy, the principle is the same). I'm talking about the draping method — that is, building a pattern on a mannequin instead of drawing it on a sheet of paper. This method is ...
1 2 3 4 5 6

Модальное окно для уведомлений

Step 1 of 3: Creating a shop

Open your own online shop in a few simple steps and make profit from your favourite craft
What is your shop name?
What web address will it take?
Select currency

Step 2 of 3: Creating a shop

Specify contact details for your shop. Already have an account?
Enter your email
Create a password
Enter your city
< Back

Step 3 of 3: Creating a shop

• Shop
  • Create an account
  • Email verification
The final step is left! We have sent you a letter, follow the link in it to verify your email address and start with your shop.
If the letter hasn't come, we can send it again