Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pencil

79 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Today we will place a plaster panel, made in the previous tutorial, in a frame. We will make a frame from scratch from scraps of furrings. As a result, you will get a stylish and cool panels in eco style for your home. You will need: - furrings 17*5 — 2 pieces. Cuts 27*5 — 2 pieces; - dense  ...
I'm sure everyone has several nice scraps of fabric that you do not want to throw away. Don't do it! You know, friends, you can make really cute things from the fabric leftovers :) for example, to sew this cool mouse :) In addition, such a mouse can be filled not only with filler, but also ...
Engraving imitation on cardboard is a technique that allows you to get quite textured prints without making efforts and specialized equipment. You do not need any machines, only a few sheets of paper or cardboard, black acrylic paint and a roller.  The main thing to remember is that an ...
Leather accessories are a very wide field for creativity.Create an interesting and persistent pattern is possible even if you have never worked with such materials. Watch this tutorial carefully, choose an appropriate pattern and start! :) You will need several materials:• sketch of the ...
It was a very long and quite ambitious project. It all started with the idea of creating a handmsde desk lamp. It was a necessity. However, I did not want to make something ordinary, typical, like everybody has, and of usual materials. Therefore, design magazines and the Internet have become my true ...
This tutorial is for those who want to sew 55 buttons and make a cool game for a child! :) So, let`s start.1. Make stencils of numbers on paper. Print (pattern attached) or draw yourself. Cut. Transfer to felt and cut.It is better to take Korean hard felt 1.2 mm thick. 2. Cut out 10 circles of ...
Perspective. It used to scare me.  When I studied it, it was something terrible and incomprehensible, but it's not so scary if you understand it!  We will focus on the frontal perspective and the remote point.  What to start with? We are given the size of the room, ...
Let's sew a pair of cute shoes with ears for Paolas. Here you are! Do not copy the tutorial to other resources — just give a link to it if you want to share. You will need:  piece of faux leather;  dense cardboard;  shoe prevention or foamiran for the sole;   ...
Liners (inserts) can give even the simplest kraft envelope an unusual look. I needed envelopes for invitations to child's birthday, so the paper is cheerful, and has polka dot pattern. You can choose a more neutral pattern, choose white envelopes as blanks, and get a more gentle and romantic ...
07.04.2019 11:40  |  
Here I will describe the process of creating geometric carving on the pencil case. You will need the following tools: billet canister of lime; pencil; ruler; knife-jamb. Apply a pattern, in this case I took a simple one, I covered the whole surface with triangles. Next, cut out these triangles ...
In this video tutorial, I will demonstrate how to draw a daffodil on a Christmas ball easily, using solvent-based stained glass paints. The painting was performed in the following sequence: drawing with a soft pencil 8B or softer, ideally, of course, use a specialized pencil on the glass, but I don ...
Here is my tutorial on creating a doll's suitcase. Note: all the instructions in the pictures are translated above pictures. 1. Materials: cotton, scissors, glue, cardboard, ruler, pencil and leather. 2. Cut out 4 details of cardboard and cotton (leave 5 mm outsize on cotton). 3. Make ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Модальное окно для уведомлений

Step 1 of 3: Creating a shop

Open your own online shop in a few simple steps and make profit from your favourite craft
What is your shop name?
What web address will it take?
Select currency

Step 2 of 3: Creating a shop

Specify contact details for your shop. Already have an account?
Enter your email
Create a password
Enter your city
< Back

Step 3 of 3: Creating a shop

• Shop
  • Create an account
  • Email verification
The final step is left! We have sent you a letter, follow the link in it to verify your email address and start with your shop.
If the letter hasn't come, we can send it again