Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pencil

103 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...9 Дальше
In this master class, I will share my experience of painting the RAST chest of drawers from IKEA.  I already have a detailed master class on painting and painting. If you are interested in the theme of alterations and repainting with your own hands, it will be interesting to see it. This ...
In this video tutorial, I will show you step by step how to paint a winter landscape with watercolors. We will need watercolor, brushes, watercolor paper or A4 paper, a rag or napkin, water. Beginners can use a simple pencil and an eraser to outline a drawing. If you want to dry your work faster, ...
Let's plunge into childhood for a while and remember the aching feeling of anticipation and impatience, when the main holiday of the year is coming! We offer you to make a winter decor of wooden cuts. You can do it with children or friends as well :) We will need: well dried wooden ...
Let's make Christmas decorations from simple materials. Today I propose to make a soldier out of a wine cork.   Necessary materials and tools: cork from wine; cardboard; wire; "Iris" threads; cloth; acrylic paints (white, red, black, gold); PVA glue; "Moment Crystal& ...
I propose to make a needle box with a compartment for storing small things. In the video, I'll show you how easy it is to make a movable fabric hinge for the lid. Necessary materials and tools:* cardboard box;* cardboard (thick, thin);• wire;• fabric;• PVA glue ...
At one of the festivals we held a workshop on decorating of a cutting board. At the same time, when preparing the sample, we filmed the process for those who want to repeat this work at home :) For work you will need: apparatus for burning: any suitable for you and available at hand; cutting board; ...
Today we will be making a purse with compartments for cards and banknotes.  We begin with a printout and transfer the pattern to leather. I have a crust of 1.2-1.4 mm.  Dimensions 20x20 cm is the main part 75x20 cm is for pockets 85x20 cm is for banknotes I transfer the pattern ...
Today I want to tell you how to make an autumn pendant in the form of a juicy, bright and uplifting pumpkin! The manufacturing process requires concentration, safety and special care. Manufacturing is not difficult, but requires perseverance. So, you will need a set of materials and tools: muffle ...
It is autumn time, the most mysterious time of the year. It sneaks up quietly and imperceptibly. This time of year paints nature in bright colors like an artist. But there is another, less colorful side to it when the rainy season begins. Many consider it a time of sadness and reflection. ...
Framing a drawing in the Boho style Nature is an integral part of our life. In urban apartments you especially acutely feel the lack of life-giving power of the forest, mountains, invigorating wind, running water. For someone boho is a fashion that will be replaced by the next trend, and for someone ...
I want to say that the manufacturing process of a lamp from cups is quite complicated. And since there is a drill and electrical equipment in the work, it is also traumatic. Be very careful! What you need to make a lamp from cups: Drill, ceramic drill, cups, saucer, teapot, compass, pencil, ...
In this video tutorial, I will show with what paper you can make a machine and what threads are better to use for weaving. Personally, I prefer Mouline threads, but there are other options :) This is one of my favorite ways to weave bracelets. I love to make them long, in a few turns. To do this, ...
1 2 3 4 5...9 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений