Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with line

36 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
I made a toy for a cat out of cardboard with my hands. The cat was very happy with the new toy and played with it for a few hours until he got tired. This cardboard toy can be made very simply and quickly, and it gives a lot of joy to a cat. To make this toy you will need:• corrugated cardboard;• a ...
Today I want to share with you a story on how to make a pencil organizer with your own hands. Recently, I was fascinated by the cartonnage technique. And I didn't expect that works out of cardboard can be as strong as wood. Well, you need to save them from getting wet. Materials and tools: ...
This step-by-step tutorial shows how to sew a sachet 8*12 cm. Cut a rectangle 18*20 cm out of a beautiful cloth: Make a fold: Stitch it: Twice: And around the free sides: Now turn the pouch outside in, gently straighten the corners and iron. Make a cut with nail scissors to insert a 30 cm ...
My daughter loves hair jewellery! Any! Scrunchies, hairpins, studs! And I had a summer idea to implement. All you need is: plywood jigsaw paper pencil ruler paints Cut out a pattern: Transfer it to the 4 mm plywood: Cut it out using a jigsaw: Sand the blanks, draw details on them: And burn ...
You need:- sticks for ice cream of any color, 10 PCs.- stationery knife- ruler, pencil, sponge, glue- acrylic paints- a piece of cardboard, 5 x 6 cm- wax candle, sandpaper- various decorations Arrange the sticks as shown in the photo, make marks: Cut off the excess parts: Glue the sticks to the ...
You need: Dense chipboard - 2 sheets of A4 size Cotton fabric, 2 pieces 25x35 cm and a piece of cloth for curtains. Polyester 2 cuts of A4 size Felt Lace about 0.5 m Buttons, satin ribbon, thin lace Thick scrapbook paper + 1 sheet of cardboard White and brown embroidery floss and a needle 2 metal ...
I want to show you how to sew a sweater for a Teddy out of a knitwear.You need such blanks:   Sew 2\3 of the larger pair together at the longer sides:   Try on:   Cut off the corners for sleeves:   Make the sleeves:   Try on, great.   Assemble: And turn outside in:   Finish the bottom and ...
I made this toy for cats out of cardboard with my own hands. The cats looked very happy with the new toy, played for a few hours until got tired. This simple craft project can be implemented very easily and quickly, and a cat will be extremely happy. You need for the toy making:• corrugated ...
Step 1You need: scissors tulle short cord thread ruler bookThe size of the pompom depends on the size of the book :) Step 2 Make a ribbon out of tulle. The wider the ribbon, the fuller the pompom will be. Mine is 8 cm. For convenience, you can use tulle on bobbins, it is already a tape of a ...
There were old torn pants, long out of fashion, and I decided to turn them into a height chart for my kid. I decided to make a rocket. Prepare all parts: draw a rocket on paper and cut it out. Cut it out from pieces of fabric: Sew twin parts together: Turn them outside in and decorate: Make a ...
Not long ago I came across a DIY on making yarn caps for a Christmas tree. Perhaps, many of you have seen it, too. I liked the technique and decided to try it. I added some author's techniques and got a charming brooch, which became my bestseller of the season! Let's get started! You need: ...
Materials and tools: 1. Gauze, a piece about 10х30 cm). 2. Half-beads. 3. Candle. 4. Scissors. 5. A needle and thread. 6. Glue. 1. Cut the cloth into 11 squares (4 squares of 3x3, 3x5 cm, 4x7 cm). 2. Fold each square twice. 3. Carefully cut off the corners: 4. Melt the edges using the candle ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений