Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with glue

202 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...17
19.11.2019 17:33  |  
Joining the New Year mice-insanity, I suggest you a tutorial on mice-ativity! I will show you how you can easily and simply make a cute and cozy accessory. This mouse brooch is for little and big girls who can't live without little joys!It nestles comfortably on knitted sweaters, hats and ...
Today we will be making a purse with compartments for cards and banknotes.  We begin with a printout and transfer the pattern to leather. I have a crust of 1.2-1.4 mm.  Dimensions 20x20 cm is the main part 75x20 cm is for pockets 85x20 cm is for banknotes I transfer the pattern ...
So, autumn came with its riot of colors, which I really want to capture — for example, to create a candleholder.Let's call it "Golden Autumn".What it will take: a certain amount of time, a little patience and boundless imagination.As well as:- actually, the object of painting is a ...
In this video, I'll show you how to make a miniature cardboard house with your own hands. It's a house where you can store tea. The base is made of cardboard. The dimensions are indicated in the video. Imitation of stone is made from egg trays. I applied the putty to the top and removed ...
Today I wanted to show a design resemblong an accordion, which I had not invented myself (the authorship is not claimed). I modified it a little and constantly use it in different variations. I think almost everyone did an "accordion" album, there is a slight difference in the fact that ...
Perhaps someone will seem it strange, but I love autumn :) It is so different - bright, rustling underfoot, splashing through puddles... and yet it has a little bit of sadness... Love it, in general. Brooch (or keychain, as you wish) will be the same as the autumn itself. Soft, muted shades, but ...
In this video tutorial I want to show you how to make a simple, but bright and stylish brooch with a stylized cornflower made of polymer clay. Materials and tools: baked polymer clay, blue-green and blue, translucent polymer clay; liquid polymer clay; artistic dry pastels in dark blue color; mother ...
My name is Nadezhda, I create flowers and jewelry from plastic suede (foam Eva, foamiran).In this video I want to show how I create miniature earrings. We need:- marshmallow foam Eva (red);- cincfoil of 30 mm in diameter (how to draw it, I showed in one of his videos here>);- Bulka ...
In this video I will show you how to make a notebook decor with your own hands using cardboard.The surface of the notebook was primed with white acrylic paint.I cut the boards out of cardboard and glued them to my notebook. I put some putty on the top and made stripes with a toothpick.After ...
I want to say that the manufacturing process of a lamp from cups is quite complicated. And since there is a drill and electrical equipment in the work, it is also traumatic. Be very careful! What you need to make a lamp from cups: Drill, ceramic drill, cups, saucer, teapot, compass, pencil, ...
Every New Year according Eastern calendar has its animal symbol, 2020 is the year of white metal rat. I want to offer to make an original version of a textile mouse :) Someone will say that it is too early, because 2019 is in full swing, and we have not moved away from pink and yellow pigs and ...
In this video tutorial, I will show you how to make a weaved suitcase from jute and cardboard with your own hands. For work, you will need the following materials: - cardboard; - jute; - hot glue; - metal accessories; - dense fabric and faux leather. I used jute as for the basket, decorated with ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...17

Модальное окно для уведомлений

Step 1 of 3: Creating a shop

Open your own online shop in a few simple steps and make profit from your favourite craft
What is your shop name?
What web address will it take?
Select currency

Step 2 of 3: Creating a shop

Specify contact details for your shop. Already have an account?
Enter your email
Create a password
Enter your city
< Back

Step 3 of 3: Creating a shop

• Shop
  • Create an account
  • Email verification
The final step is left! We have sent you a letter, follow the link in it to verify your email address and start with your shop.
If the letter hasn't come, we can send it again