Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with lace

53 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5
I have made a flower pot of a plastic bucket. This is a great idea to decorate your windowsill at home. The pot can be done very simply and does not require expensive materials. In this flower pot, you can safely plant flowers. You will need:* plastic bucket;• bandage:• PVA glue;• hot glue;* ...
To sew this night gown I needed 1.5 m of marble velvet and 2 m of double-sided lace, which I cut in halves. I started with the construction of pattern. For those who have little experience in this, I advise you to use ready-made patterns or take and outline loose home clothes (for example, a ...
06.02.2019 18:32  |  
When I was creating a bear, I wanted something unusual, and St. Valentine's Day is soon (although I do not really welcome this holiday, but no one forbids sewing) and a thought came to my mind — why not an angel? I have already made a teddy bear with wings. It was an order and a bear-angel was ...
Are you ready for St. Valentine's Day? I'll show you how I sew my soft fabric hearts, I hope you`ll find it useful :) I will need the following materials and tools: - fabric, - ribbons, - lace, - cardboard, - padding polyester, - sewing machine, - stencil, - glue, - glue gun. To begin with ...
Personally, I love Christmas decorations of twine, they are light, stylish and natural! They always look beautiful in Christmas decor. They are perfect for homes where there are small children and pets, because these toys do not break! I want to share the idea of making woven stars. It seems that ...
Every December in the box with Christmas decorations we find old, worn, kind of lost balls. But do not rush to throw them away! We offer you an unusual way to transform simple balls into vintage Christmas decorations! For the work you will need: degreasing liquid; thin relief paste; sandpaper; ...
I am glad to share with you an idea for decorating anything with a bow. For example, here's a gift box: Or this pouch: The bow may be different, it depends on your imagination. The material and simple technique remain unchanged. I hope my invention will be useful to you. What is good about ...
I offer a tutorial for making a doll solving the "Love" problem. The materials needed: natural fabrics; wool cotton; floss; a stick; strong thread for tightening; lace; seed beads; scissors; a needle; thread for hair. Initially, when I receive an order or there is a need to create a ...
In this video I will tell you about how I made a textile snowman and decorated it with lace and nylon.I continue to prepare for the upcoming holidays. Today I come to you with a snowman. The necessary materials and tools: calico; sewing thread; holofiber (padding polyester); copper wire ( ...
The most magical holiday of the year is just in a month. And to make it even a little more beautiful, I have prepared for you a small tutorial.I hope it will be useful to you. Materials: a cardboard box (e.g. a shoe box); a synthetic brush; acrylic lacquer; superglue; glue for decoupage on fabric; ...
New Year is getting closer. I suggest creating a festive mood and making Christmas decorations with the symbol of 2019. As the basis we will take a usual burned out bulb. I love to work with bulbs. First, it is always nice to use something again, and secondly, even new bulbs in the shops like Leroy ...
I really want to share with you the idea of creating Christmas decorations. I will make my toys of twine. Twine or cordlike thread is a very popular material in Christmas decorations and it is not surprising, because toys made of them are stylish, cozy and a perfect backdrop for any decor. I will ...
1 2 3 4 5

Модальное окно для уведомлений

Step 1 of 3: Creating a shop

Open your own online shop in a few simple steps and make profit from your favourite craft
What is your shop name?
What web address will it take?
Select currency

Step 2 of 3: Creating a shop

Specify contact details for your shop. Already have an account?
Enter your email
Create a password
Enter your city
< Back

Step 3 of 3: Creating a shop

• Shop
  • Create an account
  • Email verification
The final step is left! We have sent you a letter, follow the link in it to verify your email address and start with your shop.
If the letter hasn't come, we can send it again