Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with lace

73 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...7 Дальше
Welcome to all who are interested in my master class!  Straight to the point! Materials we will need: Body fabric (body or beige calico, thick cambric, not knitwear). Body fabric (white or colored, depending on the intended color scheme of the doll's clothing), preferably of the same ...
13.03.2020 16:08  |  
On the eve of Easter, everyone is stocking up on eggs, and my youngest daughter and I have come up with a way to make angels out of egg packaging. So, here's what you'll need: Egg packaging (we had one with rounded sides). Wooden beads (better with a hole, we had without it, but we ...
To work, we will need: gypsum (can be used for construction); plasticine; plunger; office knife; form for filling plaster (you can caps with a cut top); acrylic paint; acrylic lacquer; sandpaper; drill; lace; tweezers; dry flowers (you can use fresh flowers, lace); Roll out the plasticine on the ...
27.01.2020 15:06  |  
The miniature is a fairy tale that we create ourselves, with our own hands! The tutorial consists of three parts. Part one: "Box" Part two: "Miniature furniture" Part three: "Decoration" I hope you enjoyed it! Sincerely yours, Julia
I present to your attention a little tutorial on sewing a miniature elegant dress for a textile doll. Materials and tools: main fabric (cotton); extra fabric; scissors; needles; thread, the color of the fabric; lace or braid to decorate the hem of the dress; ribbon or bow to decorate the top of ...
16.12.2019 13:55  |  
Timbered houses are lost somewhere in the Alps,Hidden in these forest mystery, it is not available to us...The soul seeks to look inside all this beauty —I wish I could live there or fulfill my holiday duty! This quatrain was born in me at once as soon as the lights in the windows of the houses lit ...
You want to create, but there is no time for a full-fledged project? This tutorial contains instructions on how to make an interesting thing with your own hands in a short time. Bookmark of felt will appeal not only to the book lovers, but also be sure to come in handy for a schoolboy or student. ...
Very soon we will meet with the biggest family holiday — Christmas and the New Year. And what a New Year without a Christmas tree? A Christmas tree is a mandatory attribute of the holiday. But a Christmas tree without decor is not a Christmas tree. A tree without toys is not a tree. So today we will ...
Today I wanted to show a design resemblong an accordion, which I had not invented myself (the authorship is not claimed). I modified it a little and constantly use it in different variations. I think almost everyone did an "accordion" album, there is a slight difference in the fact that ...
Today I would like to tell you how I decorated beer bottles. There are many tutorials on this topic on the Internet, they are all different and peculiar. I hope you like mine as well. I wanted to make an impression of old lace, peeling paint and little jewellery. That's what happened. To be ...
Today I will make a very cute 2020 symbol — angel mouse. That's it, no more, no less :)I think it turned out very fabulous and magical! Be sure to try to sew this, especially if you have children :) This mouse can decorate the back of the crib or a chandelier, and during Christmas ...
In this video, I will show you how to make a jute rope basket with your own hands.This basket can be done in a few hours, because I have simplified the method of its creation.I used white jute. You can buy it or whiten it yourself. Braid threads to glue them in a circle with hot glue. Round handles ...
1 2 3 4 5...7 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений