Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with lace

61 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6
Heat trivet is a very common thing and often used in everyday life.I offer you to make unusual cup trivet of fabric in the form of a mouse. I think this is very important, because a mouse or rat is a symbol of next year and it's time to think about souvenirs for friends and acquaintances :) ...
Watch how to make a panel with your own hands. It is a beautiful home decor idea. You can make a panel in a couple of evenings, hang on the wall or give as a present. You will need: • MDF or plywood;• construction putty;• masking tape;• floral mesh;• ...
  Today I invite you to sew a needle cushion and purse with me. I used a rectangular unsightly clasp, you can use the clasp of any shape — round, oval, rectangular, and fit both sewn and unsewn clasp.  For work you will need: thick cotton for outer part of a needle cushion; ...
Today I will show you the second version to decorate a gift box. Everything is very simple from scrap materials and unusual. You will need: - kraft paper; - a piece of cloth; - lace; - hot glue; - button; - scissors. Decorate with us, fantasize, delight yourself and your beloved ones. (Note: several ...
Would you like spring inspiration? I present you a tutorial on sewing a fabric bag. It is perfect for storing lace, ribbons, knitting, in general, an organizer :) it can also be used for cosmetics and all sorts of women's bottles and boxes, which my daughter actually does. I sewed it for my ...
I have decided to make a beautifully packaged gift from scrap materials. We usually think of a beautiful gift wrapping closer to the New Year. But we give gifts more than once a year. So we`ll see how to pack them beautifully. You will need: - kraft paper; - cardboard; - shells of pistachios; - hot ...
The flowers are made of satin ribbon 5 cm wide. The flowers are decorated with lace and decorative middle. White color is perfect for schoolgirls. The size of the finished product: flower-Ø 8 cm, with lace-Ø 10 cm. Materials (for 1 flower): * satin ribbon 5 cm wide (1.1 m); * lace; * felt Ø4 cm (1 ...
I have made a chic drinking set, a glass bottle and glasses. This a handmade craft, which will decorate your table. You can also give this set as a gift. To make the set, you will need:• glass bottle;• glasses;* kraft paper;• candle;• PVA glue;• hot glue;* lace, tub, leaves;• acrylic paint;• acrylic ...
I have made a flower pot of a plastic bucket. This is a great idea to decorate your windowsill at home. The pot can be done very simply and does not require expensive materials. In this flower pot, you can safely plant flowers. You will need:* plastic bucket;• bandage:• PVA glue;• hot glue;* ...
To sew this night gown I needed 1.5 m of marble velvet and 2 m of double-sided lace, which I cut in halves. I started with the construction of pattern. For those who have little experience in this, I advise you to use ready-made patterns or take and outline loose home clothes (for example, a ...
06.02.2019 18:32  |  
When I was creating a bear, I wanted something unusual, and St. Valentine's Day is soon (although I do not really welcome this holiday, but no one forbids sewing) and a thought came to my mind — why not an angel? I have already made a teddy bear with wings. It was an order and a bear-angel was ...
Are you ready for St. Valentine's Day? I'll show you how I sew my soft fabric hearts, I hope you`ll find it useful :) I will need the following materials and tools: - fabric, - ribbons, - lace, - cardboard, - padding polyester, - sewing machine, - stencil, - glue, - glue gun. To begin with ...
1 2 3 4 5 6

Модальное окно для уведомлений

Step 1 of 3: Creating a shop

Open your own online shop in a few simple steps and make profit from your favourite craft
What is your shop name?
What web address will it take?
Select currency

Step 2 of 3: Creating a shop

Specify contact details for your shop. Already have an account?
Enter your email
Create a password
Enter your city
< Back

Step 3 of 3: Creating a shop

• Shop
  • Create an account
  • Email verification
The final step is left! We have sent you a letter, follow the link in it to verify your email address and start with your shop.
If the letter hasn't come, we can send it again