On the eve of Easter, everyone is stocking up on eggs, and my youngest daughter and I have come up with a way to make angels out of egg packaging. So, here's what you'll need:
- Egg packaging (we had one with rounded sides).
- Wooden beads (better with a hole, we had without it, but we managed).
- Lace, braid.
- Rope or a strong thread.
- The buttons are small.
- Glue (moment or PVA).
- Felt pen.
Process of work
1. Cut out the necessary parts from the package.
2. Cut the string length of 25-30 cm, fold it in half, pass it through the hole (if there is no hole, you need to do it).
3. We thread the ends of the string into the button and tie a knot at the ends (a loop that can be put on your finger at the top for reliability, so that you do not have to insert it again).
4. Pull the loop to its full length.
5. Glue the beads (if they are with a hole, then thread a rope loop into the hole, if not, leave it for now).
6. We paint the wings, glue the lace to the dresses.
7. From threads/rope/raffia (hair can be made from anything), we make small skeins, tie them in the middle, thread a loop through them, which we tied at the top of the head, and glue the hair to the head.
8. We make a wreath from the braid and trim the hair.
9. Glue the wings. Angels are ready to celebrate Easter with you!