Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with glue moment

62 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6 Дальше
13.03.2020 16:08  |  
On the eve of Easter, everyone is stocking up on eggs, and my youngest daughter and I have come up with a way to make angels out of egg packaging. So, here's what you'll need: Egg packaging (we had one with rounded sides). Wooden beads (better with a hole, we had without it, but we ...
05.03.2020 15:43  |  
  A greeting card made with your own hands, what could be better? The more that we are waiting for the holidays treat your loved ones this warm attention! To work, you will need: Scrap paper, 2 sheets 30 by 30 cm; cutting, paper flowers; Moment glue, glue gun; good mood. Thank you for ...
The very first flowers, so delicate, fragile and bright! I will show you how you can make an original gift with your own hands for the spring holiday Easter, the symbols of which are traditionally these flowers. They symbolize the resurrection of nature after the winter cold. Fresh flowers decorate ...
25.02.2020 16:44  |  
  I want to offer you to sew a Teddy Bunny out of jeans. The tutorial is divided into two parts.     To work, you will need: stretch jeans, magpie fabric, with a small pattern; disks and splints, for mounting, eyes; Moment Crystal glue, glue web; chenille wire; ...
12.02.2020 12:03  |  
I offer you an organizer for sewing threads. Its size: height 30 cm, width 27 cm. Number of threads — 120 PCs.     To work, I needed:   binding cardboard, corrugated cardboard, cardboard tube; Moment Crystal glue, glue gun, PVA glue; linen, linen lace; wooden chopsticks ...
I present to your attention a little tutorial on sewing a miniature elegant dress for a textile doll. Materials and tools: main fabric (cotton); extra fabric; scissors; needles; thread, the color of the fabric; lace or braid to decorate the hem of the dress; ribbon or bow to decorate the top of ...
16.12.2019 13:55  |  
Timbered houses are lost somewhere in the Alps,Hidden in these forest mystery, it is not available to us...The soul seeks to look inside all this beauty —I wish I could live there or fulfill my holiday duty! This quatrain was born in me at once as soon as the lights in the windows of the houses lit ...
Let's make Christmas decorations from simple materials. Today I propose to make a soldier out of a wine cork.   Necessary materials and tools: cork from wine; cardboard; wire; "Iris" threads; cloth; acrylic paints (white, red, black, gold); PVA glue; "Moment Crystal& ...
I continue to make homemade toys for the Christmas tree. Today I bring to your attention the Nutcracker. It is not difficult to make one. However, it will take time to dry the cardboard.   Necessary materials and tools: Thick cardboard (1.5 mm). Thin cardboard. Thin wire. Thick threads. ...
I propose to make a needle box with a compartment for storing small things. In the video, I'll show you how easy it is to make a movable fabric hinge for the lid. Necessary materials and tools:* cardboard box;* cardboard (thick, thin);• wire;• fabric;• PVA glue ...
Physalis always reminds me of the summer warmth and bright autumn colors. Many of us like its red-orange lanterns because they miraculously persist for a long time on the branches, without losing their shape and color. There is a simple but beautiful Chinese legend about this plant.& ...
I'll talk about how to make fixed shoes with curved noses — poulaines. I wanted to make it cheap but good. For shoes to look original, and I did not want to go to a store to buy materials. Required materials and tools: nylon pantihose; thin cardboard; wire; newspaper; PVA glue; acrylic paint ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений