Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with beads

116 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Materials: Instructions:  1. Mix the colors. 2. From white and purple clay sculpt the body. Sharpen the top to secure the head. 3. With eyebrow tweezers make an elastic and folds on the diaper. 4. With a pin make fur texture. 5. From balls form feet. 6. With a pin, fasten the pink pads ...
I made handmade flowers of cloth. It turned out a great gift for March 8. Gifts are different, but flowers on March 8 are always amazing. Fabric flowers are pretty simple to make. You will need:• cotton fabric;* burlap fabric;• satin ribbon;• sewing needle and thread;* silicone filler;• plastic ...
I'm back with a new tutorial on how to make a handmade brooch. I was asked to make a Fox. So said so done!Choose your favorite pattern, transfer it to the felt (take a harder felt, so it is easier to embroider on it). Fill the space with embroidery (I used woolen orange and brown threads). ...
I want to share my tutorial with crocheting lovers.One day my seven-year-old daughter, who loves to cook and draw, brought me a picture with donuts and asked me a question: "Mom, will you make me such?" But we must bear in mind that I don't like to cook, but love to crochet.So, I ...
The materials are the following: Description: 1. To save money, we buy only white clay, and tint it with oil paints. After mixing the color of the finished clay, it is better to put it in small bags for it not to get dry. 2. Sculpt the face of a raccoon: add ears and eyes. 3. Insert the beads ...
You may suddenly be invited to visit someone, and it is impolite to refuse and have no gift at hand, you also do not have enough time to do something grand. But to make a desktop calendar with a photo frame is a great idea, it won`t require much time (about an hour) and money, so, such a gift turned ...
I present to you a tutorial on the creation of long beaded earrings. We will make very simple and fashionable tassel earrings. Earrings with tassels are very popular now, they can add a bright flavor to a look and attract attention. Earrings with tassels are perfect for an evening dress, and as a ...
Personally, I love Christmas decorations of twine, they are light, stylish and natural! They always look beautiful in Christmas decor. They are perfect for homes where there are small children and pets, because these toys do not break! I want to share the idea of making woven stars. It seems that ...
I continue to share with you my Christmas crafts. In this tutorial I will show you how to make a Christmas tree ornament. We still have time to make a Christmas toy and hang it on a tree. We will create a simple snowflake out of felt. The edges of felt do not crumble and are very easy to work with. ...
I want to share with you a pattern for making earrings of two woven parts. The elements can be used as standalone details of other products. Do not forget to ♥, it is easy and I will be pleased. Rivoli 12 mm weaving Step 1-4 String 6 beads 11/0, close the circle, making a knot. Between each bead ...
22.12.2018 11:47  |  
In this video tutorial, I'll show you how to embroider a 'Bee' brooch. You can take the suggested technique of embroidery as a basis and come up with your own design. This brooch can be a great gift for loved ones. You can watch my other videos to find out how to make a brooch of ...
New Year is almost on the doorstep! Everybody has already started to decorate their houses... We try to make them more elegant and attractive.In stores there is an abundance of festive goods, and we will try to make a very striking decoration for a Christmas tree with our hands! So, let's start ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Модальное окно для уведомлений

Step 1 of 3: Creating a shop

Open your own online shop in a few simple steps and make profit from your favourite craft
What is your shop name?
What web address will it take?
Select currency

Step 2 of 3: Creating a shop

Specify contact details for your shop. Already have an account?
Enter your email
Create a password
Enter your city
< Back

Step 3 of 3: Creating a shop

• Shop
  • Create an account
  • Email verification
The final step is left! We have sent you a letter, follow the link in it to verify your email address and start with your shop.
If the letter hasn't come, we can send it again