Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with PVA glue

123 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...11 Дальше
Name: Cat. He was born in March. Length: 17 cm. Weight: small. Character: phlegmatic. Special signs: can stand on the tail. Type of creativity/technique/style: cotton papier-mache. Materials: 1. Cotton. 2. Universal PVA glue (we checked the PVA m rainbow glue). 3. Brush bristle number 11 (or so). ...
13.03.2020 16:08  |  
On the eve of Easter, everyone is stocking up on eggs, and my youngest daughter and I have come up with a way to make angels out of egg packaging. So, here's what you'll need: Egg packaging (we had one with rounded sides). Wooden beads (better with a hole, we had without it, but we ...
The very first flowers, so delicate, fragile and bright! I will show you how you can make an original gift with your own hands for the spring holiday Easter, the symbols of which are traditionally these flowers. They symbolize the resurrection of nature after the winter cold. Fresh flowers decorate ...
12.02.2020 12:03  |  
I offer you an organizer for sewing threads. Its size: height 30 cm, width 27 cm. Number of threads — 120 PCs.     To work, I needed:   binding cardboard, corrugated cardboard, cardboard tube; Moment Crystal glue, glue gun, PVA glue; linen, linen lace; wooden chopsticks ...
In this video I will show you how to make a beautiful box of paper and cardboard with your own hands. I hope you like my idea The round base for the box was made of thick cardboard. I cut strips of thin cardboard and stuck them on, then glued craft paper on and left to dry. Then I applied the top ...
I want to share the idea of creating a Christmas decor in the form of a balloon. Balloons are objects that have a special charm. They are able to return us to the world of children's dreams, make us feel free and carefree travelers, and even on the Christmas tree they look very original and not ...
Christmas decorations are always beautiful and original items that can decorate not only the Christmas symbol — a Christmas tree, — but also transform the interior of the house on holidays. I decided to get creative, but did not know how to make Christmas decor with my own hands to decorate the home ...
I continue to make homemade toys for the Christmas tree. Today I bring to your attention the Nutcracker. It is not difficult to make one. However, it will take time to dry the cardboard.   Necessary materials and tools: Thick cardboard (1.5 mm). Thin cardboard. Thin wire. Thick threads. ...
Materials: cement, sand, water, PVA glue, acrylic paint. Loft style is becoming more and more popular, so I suggest you make a stylish vase of concrete with your own hands. It will be a perfect decoration for your garden.It is necessary to mix 3 parts of cement and 1 part of sand, add water and ...
I propose to make a needle box with a compartment for storing small things. In the video, I'll show you how easy it is to make a movable fabric hinge for the lid. Necessary materials and tools:* cardboard box;* cardboard (thick, thin);• wire;• fabric;• PVA glue ...
Very soon we will meet with the biggest family holiday — Christmas and the New Year. And what a New Year without a Christmas tree? A Christmas tree is a mandatory attribute of the holiday. But a Christmas tree without decor is not a Christmas tree. A tree without toys is not a tree. So today we will ...
Autumn is the time to wrap yourself in fluffy blankets, drink hot tea with rose hips or fragrant mulled wine from big mugs, think about something warm and write all the thoughts in cozy notebooks. The ones that are made with our own hands. And I'll tell you how to do it :) We are NOT going to ...
1 2 3 4 5...11 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений