Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cardboard box

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
13.03.2020 16:08  |  
On the eve of Easter, everyone is stocking up on eggs, and my youngest daughter and I have come up with a way to make angels out of egg packaging. So, here's what you'll need: Egg packaging (we had one with rounded sides). Wooden beads (better with a hole, we had without it, but we ...
I bring to your attention a detailed video tutorial, thanks to which you will definitely make such a pretty brooch with your own hands.  This jewel can be used as a brooch, as a button, and as a pendant. It will not overload your outfit but will definitely be a beautiful accent to it.& ...
Media mix is a mixture of styles, materials and different techniques. A little strange style, it is possible to refer to it everything that does not fit into other styles. It is loved by professional artists and amateurs. It is very simple and very complex at the same time. It is too different and ...
I want to show you a simple way how to make an accessory for a doll from scrap materials in 30 minutes. You need: - cardboard foil tube - thick cardboard, - ribbon or lace, - acrylic primer or paint, - Moment Crystal glue, - flowers. Cut off a piece of the tube. Sand it. Cut out the bottom. Glue ...
On the eve of Easter everybody stores eggs, and my little daughter figured out how to make angels from egg boxes. So here's what you need: Egg box (I used one with rounded sides) Wooden beads (preferably with a hole, but I managed without them) Lace, ribbon Rope or strong thread Small  ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений