Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with tape

63 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6 Дальше
13.03.2020 16:08  |  
On the eve of Easter, everyone is stocking up on eggs, and my youngest daughter and I have come up with a way to make angels out of egg packaging. So, here's what you'll need: Egg packaging (we had one with rounded sides). Wooden beads (better with a hole, we had without it, but we ...
1. Cut the wire of the desired size (about 20 cm).  2. Do a hook from wire, fix with pliers on balls from rattan. 3. Balls of moss just put on the wire. 4. We take a pinch of our decorative filler, wrap it in the center with threads and fix it with a hot gun (such a workpiece ...
Useful tutorial before the holidays :) There are two things that you can decorate anything with: flowers and bows. Now you know 4 ways to tie a bow of ribbons. For narrow ribbons we use the ways on the fingers, for wide is the palm. It's very simple :) From these I will be making decorations ...
Christmas is coming and it's time to start preparing :) In this tutorial, I will show my version of making such a wonderful and for many already mandatory attribute for a joyful and delicious anticipation of  the holidays as the advent calendar.  My calendar will be made in ...
Very soon we will meet with the biggest family holiday — Christmas and the New Year. And what a New Year without a Christmas tree? A Christmas tree is a mandatory attribute of the holiday. But a Christmas tree without decor is not a Christmas tree. A tree without toys is not a tree. So today we will ...
Autumn is the time to wrap yourself in fluffy blankets, drink hot tea with rose hips or fragrant mulled wine from big mugs, think about something warm and write all the thoughts in cozy notebooks. The ones that are made with our own hands. And I'll tell you how to do it :) We are NOT going to ...
To create small beautiful marigolds, you will need: isolone 2 mm thick; scissors; rubber paint; floral wire 1 mm thick; tape; paint brush. Video process:
05.08.2019 13:23  |  
Part 1 — Creating Cute Cat is here. Part 2 — Note Board. plywood 6 mm, board size is 28х17.5 cm; white paper, size 9×9 cm; pricker, ruler; drill; white, light brown, dark brown paints; stencil; pink, yellow, green contours; masking tape, double-sided tape; wooden clothes pin, pencil; tape ...
Practical idea from plastic bottles for kitchen. It is a stand for spoons, forks and other things. Plastic bottles are a great material for creativity. You can make a lot of interesting crafts from plastic bottles. Make such a kitchen stand, which is very stable, easy to make  and bright. ...
My name is Nadezhda. I create floral hair accessories from foamiran. In this video, I will show you how to make olives from hot melt glue.Glue sticks are a good alternative to polymer clay and foamiran in this case, and their price is much lower. Berries from glue look realistic, and ...
I suggest making unusual Christmas tree toy, made of fabric in the form of a mouse. I think this is very important, because a mouse or a rat is a symbol of the upcoming year and it's time to think about souvenirs for friends and acquaintances :) I decided to put a mouse on a clothes pin, trust ...
When an artisan creates a piece of pottery, he/she has a question of how to send it by post. Of course, post office or delivery service staff will not pay special attention to your parcel. Therefore, high-quality packaging is a key to successful delivery of a product. What is important, it is a ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений