This DIY turned out to be big and interesting, and everyone in your family will find an interesting task, because you need to go outside to collect suitable twigs and then you need to show your sewing skills.
We will need:
- colored felt;
- floss and a needle;
- a lead pencil and a marker;
- foam or wool;
- a glue gun;
- for decorating — a green carpet.
1. Cut out the deers' templates and transfer them to the felt.
2. Cut and prepare a needle and thread.
3. Connect two sides with a thread, do not stitch the bottom and the ears of a deer.
4. Once you made a blank for a deer, take foam and sticks (twigs).
5. Fill our deer with foam.
6. Next, insert twigs (the legs of a deer) and fix them with a glue gun. When the glue is dry, sew up.
7. Take sprigs (horns) and also glue them and sew up.
8. Draw eyes and a nose with a black marker.
9. The work is finished.