Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with mat

10 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Iwant to offer you a whole post on creating a small, but soulful patchwork plaid. Finished product: Patchwork plaid approximately 135x135 cm.Ready-made block in a patchwork top — 15x15 cm (total 49 blocks: 25-with colors of yo-yo and 24 blocks of "9 patches").Ready-made block "9 flaps ...
December is the month when everyone is preparing for the upcoming New Year. Someone does it a little earlier, someone a little later. We complete everything that needs to be completed, we complete our work, and, of course, we are looking forward to a long weekend that we can devote to what we want. ...
This DIY turned out to be big and interesting, and everyone in your family will find an interesting task, because you need to go outside to collect suitable twigs and then you need to show your sewing skills. We will need: colored felt; floss and a needle; a lead pencil and a marker; foam or wool; ...
You need: - scraps of fabric for patchwork - needle punched polyester - ьat - roller knife - templates out of acrylic glass or graph paper - threads - needle for quilting - sewing machine or your hand - the desire to create 1. You need to make two blocks, with a dark and a bright center. I used ...
During state and religious holidays, Mexican streets are decorated with garlands made out of unusual openwork flags. They are called Papel Picado. This art known all over the world took its features in Mexico, too. The history of this tradition is not very long. It's about a hundred years. But ...
I've been looking for an origami gift bag but failed, and decided to make one on my own. It took me 10 minutes :) What you need to make such box: - surface to cut on - metal ruler - stick for creasing - glue for cardboard - stationery knife - tight square sheet of paper (size 30.5 cm) - 10 ...
The author does not claim originality due to the lack of such concept on the cosmic scale. For making such a simple thing, the number of materials you need is little: - cardboard with thickness 1.5-1.7 mm; when cutting, make allowances of 3-4 mm from three sides but for the top — and it is better ...
02.06.2017 11:42  |  
You need the following materials: - fabric for patchwork, 3 types, preferably of the same collection - adhesive web - fabric for lining - self-assembling zipper - needle punched polyester 150 g - tailor's pen - threads, lurex threads 1. Lay out all details in this order: lining — adhesive web — ...
Go! 1) Use white carded wool of 27-32 micron and a #36 needle with a triangular cross-section.2) First make the body, a three dimensional oval with a very dense base.3) Next, felt a ball almost 3 times less than the body.4) Join the body and the head. The ball and the torso should be positioned at ...
My tutorial is for those who are just starting pachwork excercises, and I want you not to make the mistakes I did. When I started to sew the first quilt of simple blocks, I carefully cut out each element, laid out on the floor, selecting colours, and then carefully sewed. Don't do that. Youll ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений