Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cardboard

154 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...13 Дальше
In this video, I will show you how to make a very bright and stylish home decor in the form of lizards in the ethno style from ordinary cardboard. And it is for those who do not have contours, but really want to do work with dot painting, I will show that this is quite real.To work, you will need:& ...
Today I publish my first master class. The event is a bit exciting because I'm showing my workflow. For me, this is a very intimate thing, and when I was a child in a theater workshop, I felt as if I was in a Museum or costume room alone at night, while not daring to touch anything, because ...
02.03.2020 13:56  |  
Want to surprise your friends? Then stock up on cardboard and putty! With the help of these materials you can create cool things! I really wanted to make a chest. And so I did it! I am sharing my master class. To create a chest you need: cardboard; box as a base (can be glued from cardboard); ...
27.02.2020 15:28  |  
A box made with your own hands is a very beautiful and original gift for March 8 or any other holiday! In this video, I will show you how you can easily make an original miniature set of drawers. I used DVP. But you can take as a basis plywood, wood, thick cardboard. We cut the fiberboard into the ...
For decoration of the first notebook, I used thick cardboard with a thickness of 2 mm (binding).Cut out a rectangular shape according to the size of the notebook.Since notepads have different sizes, only the thickness of some of the strips that you can focus on will be shown.I cut a rectangle of ...
So, there was February 14, Valentine's Day! And I want to congratulate everyone, and even those who are still without their second half, on this holiday! And as my Valentine gift for you there is a small and very easy tutorial on making a bookmark in the form of a heart! We will need: ...
Today I will show you how to make a very beautiful, bright and charming fish with your own hands from cardboard and self-hardening clay. To be honest, I don't even know what style this work belongs to, but I personally associate this fish with Africa and African motifs.   These fish ...
12.02.2020 12:12  |  
To create a mat, we need: weaving frame; yarn; 1.5 mm cotton thread; needle with a large ear; scissors; cardboard. 1. Pull the warp thread over the frame to make 10 pairs.2. At the bottom, insert the cardboard, above the odd threads, so that the edge is smooth.3. Make a weft or wind the yarn on ...
12.02.2020 12:03  |  
I offer you an organizer for sewing threads. Its size: height 30 cm, width 27 cm. Number of threads — 120 PCs.     To work, I needed:   binding cardboard, corrugated cardboard, cardboard tube; Moment Crystal glue, glue gun, PVA glue; linen, linen lace; wooden chopsticks ...
The base for the box was made of 2 mm thick cardboard. The main part was made of 5 parts, the cover of 3 parts. The dimensions indicated in the video. All the details were joined together with glue. Two square parts connected to the lid for a tight fit to the base of the box. I decorated the box ...
Today let's make fly agarics.   Necessary materials and tools: chipboard (I have 1.5 mm); thin cardboard (I have a pack of tea); PVA glue; thread; wire; acrylic paint; scissors; brush; sponge; mini drill (awl); pencil; nail file (sandpaper).      ...
27.01.2020 15:06  |  
The miniature is a fairy tale that we create ourselves, with our own hands! The tutorial consists of three parts. Part one: "Box" Part two: "Miniature furniture" Part three: "Decoration" I hope you enjoyed it! Sincerely yours, Julia
1 2 3 4 5...13 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений