Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with marker

21 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Legends say that a great power is hidden in the tails of Kitsune. The older the spirit, the wiser it is. In this video, you can watch the process of creating Seven kitsune tails. By the same principle, you can make 2, 3, 4 ....9 tails. :) To make all the tails look the same, just take the pattern ...
On the eve of the St. Valentine's Day, as well as as part of my creative project on a velvet embroidered handbag and a box for it, I present a variant of its decorative design. The tutorial shows the cut, sewing and stuffing of parts, landing on ribbons and woolen threads, attaching the entire ...
Today you may learn how to make a flower stand in the form of a bronze column with your own hands. The pedestal column turned out approximately 1 meter high. You can do it of any height, at least half a meter or 2 meters. To make a flower stand, you will need:• cardboard tube (can be found ...
In this video tutorial, I will tell and show how I transfer a picture to canvas, using printing. How to make your draft bigger without losing proportions, composition, good images and bold lines. The method is suitable for beginners and those who paints copies, that would be accurate and fast to ...
Watch how to make a false compartment for drinks from plastic pipes for your garden. Plastic pipes are great materials for homemade things. The compartment is made in the ground, so you have to dig a little. You will need:• plastic pipe with 160 mm diameter;• marker, tape, ruler ...
Today I want to tell you how you can simply, quickly and stylishly draw Sakura flowers with water colors. Drawing is in a sketch technique, that is a quick drawing. Let's begin... For the sketch, you need watercolor paper, watercolors and acrylic or gouache paints and a thin black marker or ...
02.05.2019 13:42  |  
I have decided to share my first creative work is "Spring Fly" and its description! I am glad if the tutorial will be useful! You can crochet from any yarn! Materials: yellow yarn Camtex, Cotton grass (202); green yarn Yarn, Art Jeans (29); purple yarn Yarn, Art Jeans (72); eyes ...
Once I have not found a phone case I wanted on the Internet...It's just an idea, maybe it will be useful for someone. You will need: silicone phone case; thin marker; fineliner; tape; paper printout; means for cleaning screens. The picture is not covered with varnish, if you want to, ...
30.11.2018 15:01  |  
New Year is getting closer. I suggest creating a festive mood and making Christmas decorations with the symbol of 2019. As the basis we will take a usual burned out bulb. I love to work with bulbs. First, it is always nice to use something again, and secondly, even new bulbs in the shops like Leroy ...
A stained glass window is a work of decorative art, made of colored glass. A stained glass window can be with an ornament (it is called ornamental) or it can depict scenes of everyday life, then it is called art stained glass. Tiffany (full name — Louis Comfort Tiffany, 18/02/1848-17/01/1933) — is ...
This DIY turned out to be big and interesting, and everyone in your family will find an interesting task, because you need to go outside to collect suitable twigs and then you need to show your sewing skills. We will need: colored felt; floss and a needle; a lead pencil and a marker; foam or wool; ...
I made a toy for a cat out of cardboard with my hands. The cat was very happy with the new toy and played with it for a few hours until he got tired. This cardboard toy can be made very simply and quickly, and it gives a lot of joy to a cat. To make this toy you will need:• corrugated cardboard;• a ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений