Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with foam

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
A step-by-step tutorial on making a snowman. For the basis I took two foam balls. The snowman is decorated with a homemade hat and a scarf. The broom is made of satin ribbon and a wooden skewer. Materials (for 1 snowman): a foam ball Ø5 cm (1 piece); a foam ball Ø6 cm (1 piece); narrow white ribbon ...
When I first saw gift boxes with roses, I immediately wanted to make such a package for my scarves and wraps! Batik and flowers are beautiful... However, it is not so simple with fresh flowers: they can quickly wilt or freeze, there is moisture in a box with a handkerchief, condensation on plastic ...
This DIY turned out to be big and interesting, and everyone in your family will find an interesting task, because you need to go outside to collect suitable twigs and then you need to show your sewing skills. We will need: colored felt; floss and a needle; a lead pencil and a marker; foam or wool; ...
I will show you how to quickly and easily make a simple figure for a candy bar. You need: - foam - 100 white and 100 pink paper napkins - white cardboard - scissors - gold paint - skewers - hot glue   Cut out a figure out of foam. The foam shouldn't be thin — 5 cm is enough. Prepare flowers ...
You need: foam patterns (templates) toothpick scissors hot glue gun iron tape and wire acrylic paint (white, yellow, ultramarine)   1. Patterns (templates):   2. Trace the pattern with a toothpick, then cut out the blank:   3. Prepare 3 petals by each pattern, i.e., 9 petals total.   4. Draw ...
Foam is cut into rectangles 4 x 4.5 cm They're cut into petals: Dye and shape the petals, assemble the rose. I selected delicate and languid shades. Cut out leaves, dye and process with a mould. Assemble a twig with the help of a tape. Cut out a sepal, dye it greenish pink and process on ...
I offer to your attention a video on how to make a vintage bench from an old phone stand.The video features hard foam-rubber, polyester batting, upholstery fabric, decorative cord.Pleasant viewing!
I offer you to crochet a Christmas toy of jute twine. So, you need: Jute twine Hook №3.5 Scissors Holofayber or other filler.  Linen lace and a button or bead for decoration. A couple of tips for choosing jute: It should be twine from jute labeled '2-thread' and density 2х560. It is ...
If you love working with leather as I do, you'll like the DIY, too. You need: cream plastic jar dense foam or a thick foamed polyethylene velour, velvet soft leather PVA glue 1-2. Insert foam in the jar and make cuts at the lines each 2 cm.   3. Cut out a velvet rectangle 2 times larger then ...
I've been busy making topiaries, got hand in it and today I want to show you the process of creating a table tree. Perhaps, you will find something new and interesting :) Materials and tools:- styrofoam ball d = 10 cm- pot- trunk 20 cm- three layer green tissue, 1 pc- artificial greenery ( ...
28.12.2016 16:29  |  
This DIY is on making a book-shaped pin cushion. It seems to me that the book is much better for keeping needles and pins, and therefore I decided to take this experiment. Materials: - fabric with embroidery for the front cover - fabric for the back of the cover - felt for pages to insert needles ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений