Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with wool

22 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Felt brooches are a great accessory for all seasons, and during the cold season they seem even more beautiful. Wool lumps of emotion that you can carry with you, filling a frosty day with a warm cozy mood... I suggest you create your favorite brooch for yourself, so that your winter becomes ...
To create the work, we need the following list of materials:  Scissors (sharp, medium). Tweezers.  Glue stick. Frame with glass 15x20 cm. For the substrate: non-woven material in a roll (non-slippery, without drawing). You can use flannel.  Size 15 x 20 cm.  ...
19.11.2019 17:33  |  
Joining the New Year mice-insanity, I suggest you a tutorial on mice-ativity! I will show you how you can easily and simply make a cute and cozy accessory. This mouse brooch is for little and big girls who can't live without little joys!It nestles comfortably on knitted sweaters, hats and ...
I present to your attention the video about "wool painting" or "woollen watercolours" technique. There are three ways to create a woollen pattern. - laying out under the glass (without felting); - laying out on the layout, for further needle felting; - stuffing a pattern with a ...
I offer a tutorial for making a doll solving the "Love" problem. The materials needed: natural fabrics; wool cotton; floss; a stick; strong thread for tightening; lace; seed beads; scissors; a needle; thread for hair. Initially, when I receive an order or there is a need to create a ...
06.12.2018 14:02  |  
On the eve of New Year and Christmas I want to share with you a simple way to create an atmospheric art doll — a Winter Angel.The idea came to me spontaneously, when I got empty cones from threads. But such a cone can be easily made of cardboard, you can buy a foam cone at a craft store.For the ...
I want to share my method of felting an interior pillow based on a pattern from Burda magazine. Leafing through old magazines, I came across a toy pattern, sewing from fabric (No. 12/2016). I considered it and thought it was a ready template for felting. I used two colors — gray on top, white in the ...
Today I will show you how to draw a bright bullfinch in the technique of dry felting. The pattern is very simple and suitable for beginners :) You will need: a finished work for painting (gloves, a bag, a case, a panel, etc.); red, gray, black, white carded cotton (wool cotton), it is better to ...
This DIY turned out to be big and interesting, and everyone in your family will find an interesting task, because you need to go outside to collect suitable twigs and then you need to show your sewing skills. We will need: colored felt; floss and a needle; a lead pencil and a marker; foam or wool; ...
I suggest you to make an experiment of wool dyeing with natural dyes: chokeberry and nettle. You can do that at home or at the cottage. If you want to get new interesting shades of wool, you can use the plants which you have on your garden plots or in the forest to dye natural materials, not just ...
You need: Fabric; felt; needle; thread; paper and ruler with templates; scissors; cotton, or any soft filler; buttons and beads. The first thing you do is to draw the pattern: Sew the body: Make the eyes: Sew them to the head: Make the feet: The mouth and the tongue: The frog is ready to ...
I have been making dolls since 2009, and every year I try to complicate the process. This results in completely new doll types that takes me at least two months (modelling, casting, processing, backing, painting, sewing a garment...). But this time I decided to just relax and simplify the process. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений