Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with twigs

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Do you remember how in the old tales the heroes met forest witches, who mastered mushrooms, berries and wisdom? I always wanted to meet such a goblin, so that he amused me with his riddle and pointed out the right way. It is this bright memory of childhood inspired me to create a "forest" ...
Wreath from twigs and dried flowers — this is perfect for decoration. This eco-style wreath will decorate any room, and you will add gentle natural shades and natural materials to your interior. Most importantly, this wreath is easy to make. You will need absolutely any branches, it is better to ...
Today I will show you the third version of the gift packaging. Everything is very simple and is made from scrap materials and look nice. We'll need: kraft paper; dry flowers, twigs; hot glue; scissors. Decorate with us, fantasize, delight yourself and your beloved ones.
This DIY turned out to be big and interesting, and everyone in your family will find an interesting task, because you need to go outside to collect suitable twigs and then you need to show your sewing skills. We will need: colored felt; floss and a needle; a lead pencil and a marker; foam or wool; ...
In anticipation of the upcoming holiday, I want to share with you a DIY on making brooms.I usually use them for decoration. Basically we need twigs: thin twigs (I have birch twigs) and larger twigs for the handle. The handle is about 12 cm long. Break the twigs into equal parts... ...and begin ...
After a long search of a suitable decoration for my living room, I decided to make it with my hands. I wanted to complement the interior with something that would look suitable at any time of the year. That is why an idea to create panel Four Seasons appeared. It consists of four pieces — winter, ...
Rustic week made me recall my old handmade stars, plaited of willow twigs. The decorations look somewhat harsh, but attractive in absolute naturalness. These stars can adorn Christmas trees, garlands, wreaths, windows, fireplaces or gift wrappings — just use your imagination. Here we go. For one ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений