In this video I show the process of creating miniature succulents of self-hardening polymer clay (cold porcelain). This DIY is suitable for beginners who are learning modeling, as special tools, cutters and molds for making flowers are not used here. Most of the processes performed simply by hands.
For the work we will need:
1. Cold porcelain (I use Thai clay).
3. Cutters and pointy-nose pliers.
4. Oil paint: any shades of green, red, yellow. I used herbal green, zinc white, yellow light, red dark colors.
5. Stack or any similar tool (I have a knitting needle).
6. Nail scissors.
7. White or silicone glue.
8. Basis for the brooch.
9. Е6000 glue (you can use any transparent glue, which is suitable for a metal base).