Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with self-hardening clay

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this video, I will show you how to make a very bright and stylish home decor in the form of lizards in the ethno style from ordinary cardboard. And it is for those who do not have contours, but really want to do work with dot painting, I will show that this is quite real.To work, you will need:& ...
Today I will show you how to make a very beautiful, bright and charming fish with your own hands from cardboard and self-hardening clay. To be honest, I don't even know what style this work belongs to, but I personally associate this fish with Africa and African motifs.   These fish ...
Today I will show you how to make a lantern out of cardboard, which is perfect for photo shoots or decorating the interior. The size of a large lantern with a handle is 29*12 cm, a small one is 24*9 cm I always have a lot of scraps of cardboard from projects, now it's time to find a use for ...
To create this simple flower, in addition to clay and paints, you will need a little more patience. The work is not difficult, but painstaking.  We will need: Cold porcelain (I have Japanese material Luna). Oil paints: magenta red, grass green, zinc white. Brush (preferably synthetic) ...
Today I want to share with you a tutorial on how to make plates from self-hardening mass in the form of a vine leaf for small jewellery, rings, earrings, and in general, for every little thing. It looks very unusual and original, and I think even a beginner can cope with it :) If you are inspired by ...
An ordinary garden gnome decorating a flower bed is no surprise now.But you cannot place an expensive designer sculpture in the garden.So why not make it yourself? :) Mysterious, with a complex stone texture, as if descended from the pages of a fairy tale, a gnome can be created from the most ...
06.12.2018 14:02  |  
On the eve of New Year and Christmas I want to share with you a simple way to create an atmospheric art doll — a Winter Angel.The idea came to me spontaneously, when I got empty cones from threads. But such a cone can be easily made of cardboard, you can buy a foam cone at a craft store.For the ...
I want to show you how to make adorable winged pigs :) This tutorial will help you to make excellent souvenirs for New Year with minimal cost. Almost everyone can find all necessary materials at home, the only thing you will have to buy is a self-hardening clay :) The materials needed: newspapers; ...
I want to share with you a simple and exciting way of decorating cans of chips with improvised materials. After enjoying the chips a great jar is left, you can use it to store spaghetti. But the trouble is that spaghetti are higher than this jar. Of course you can put them there for beauty, but then ...
When you get tired of decoupage, stencil painting and spot painting, the volume décor comes to the rescue. In this DIY we will make three-dimensional elements of self-hardening mass and decorate a gift bottle with them. But it is not necessary to take a bottle, this design can be successfully used ...
In the second part of this DIY I continue to show the process of creating different types of succulents from self-hardening polymer clay (cold porcelain). As in the 1st part, the work does not require special tools, cutters and molds for making flowers. I also show the shading of the finished ...
In this video I show the process of creating miniature succulents of self-hardening polymer clay (cold porcelain). This DIY is suitable for beginners who are learning modeling, as special tools, cutters and molds for making flowers are not used here. Most of the processes performed simply by hands. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений