Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with wire

86 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Clover is a time-consuming flower. This flower looks great both independently and in compositions with wildflowers. For modelling, you need the following materials: - polymer clay; - oil paint; - wire; - toothpick or awl. More detailed materials I show in the video. Good luck!  
My name is Nadezha and today we will create a long-awaited flower from foamiran, it will be a miniature Ranunculus. If you want to create a flower of a larger size, the principle will be the same. Following my technique, you can create flowers of different types, shapes and sizes. An advantage of ...
This is a tutorial on how to make a basket (box) of jute with your own hands. For work you will need: jute rope; cardboard; glue (hot and transparent multifunctional); floral clay; acrylic paint;  wire. Working with floral clay, I noticed that it is painted better not by acrylic paint, ...
Girls throughout their life regularly face the need to make a festive hairstyle for September 1, prom, wedding or New Year party. Hair picks, decorated with your own hands, will help you to create a unique look. You can create them from beads and wire. Before you start creating, you should carefully ...
I have made a vertical flower bed for the country house. Flower garden can be done in a few hours. Let it settle for 1-2 days for ground to get packed. Then you can plant flowers. To make a vertical flowerbed you will need:• metal grid;• plastic bucket;• plastic pipe;& ...
Today I will show you how I made such cozy old houses. What for? I made a key holder, but I think it can be used to hang small towels in the kitchen, or hang it in the children's room and hang nick-nacks. In general, it is multifunctional. It's not even a tutorial, you'll just watch ...
28.05.2019 11:45  |  
You will need: Modern Clay polymer clay; paints; wire; lighter; glue.
25.05.2019 10:58  |  
I'd like to show you how I make a foamiran clover. To make it, you will need: foamiran (white, olive and green), super glue, tape, wire, scissors, iron, oil pastels, acrylic lacquer. Draw and cut out two circles, one 3 cm in diameter, the other 2.5 cm in diameter, divide it into 9 parts. ...
Tutorial "Forest Moss in Interior."  Spring has come, and the summer season is about to open. Do not be lazy and walk in the spring forest. You will get a portion of fresh air, enjoy the spring landscape and at the same time will be able to pay attention to natural materials, ...
In this video, the idea of a box of newspaper tubes and improvised materials is presented. The blank is made of newspaper tubes and cardboard. The bottom was cut out in the shape of a heart and taped with napkins. The walls and the lid I did to match the cardboard blank. To make the lid, I used wire ...
Work on this box is a continuous improvisation. I invite you to watch how the decor of a jewellery box "Walk in Summer Garden" was born. For work, I have chosen a box of my favorite shape — a flat square vertical one, which was primed long ago and waited in the wings. Unfortunately, I took ...
It is very simple handmade decor for Easter. You will need: fresh willow branches; jute or linen rope; glue gun; wood shavings or hay; thread or wire; branch of greenery and feathers for decoration. Note: the video has some comments in Russian, but they are followed by actions.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Модальное окно для уведомлений

Step 1 of 3: Creating a shop

Open your own online shop in a few simple steps and make profit from your favourite craft
What is your shop name?
What web address will it take?
Select currency

Step 2 of 3: Creating a shop

Specify contact details for your shop. Already have an account?
Enter your email
Create a password
Enter your city
< Back

Step 3 of 3: Creating a shop

• Shop
  • Create an account
  • Email verification
The final step is left! We have sent you a letter, follow the link in it to verify your email address and start with your shop.
If the letter hasn't come, we can send it again