Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with wire

77 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
In this video, the idea of a box of newspaper tubes and improvised materials is presented. The blank is made of newspaper tubes and cardboard. The bottom was cut out in the shape of a heart and taped with napkins. The walls and the lid I did to match the cardboard blank. To make the lid, I used wire ...
Work on this box is a continuous improvisation. I invite you to watch how the decor of a jewellery box "Walk in Summer Garden" was born. For work, I have chosen a box of my favorite shape — a flat square vertical one, which was primed long ago and waited in the wings. Unfortunately, I took ...
It is very simple handmade decor for Easter. You will need: fresh willow branches; jute or linen rope; glue gun; wood shavings or hay; thread or wire; branch of greenery and feathers for decoration. Note: the video has some comments in Russian, but they are followed by actions.
I know that many people are interested in the process of modeling as I had a little free time, I took out a tripod from the far corner of the wardrobe, took a lamp, mastered an editing program and everything turned out well :) In this tutorial, I will show how to sculpt a Sphingidae with a pattern ...
Step-by-step tutorial on how to make snowdrops of satin ribbons. These flowers will decorate your home interior, they do not require watering and never fade. These interior flowers will be a great gift for mothers, grandmothers, teachers for March 8. Materials for the composition: satin green ...
Stylish and unusual addition to your hairstyle can be handmade jewellery made of beads and wire. It is not difficult to make, but it will be a good alternative to expensive jewellery from stores. The main thing is to think over the idea in advance and buy all the necessary materials and tools. In ...
You will need the following: 1) chicken egg shells; 2) soil; 3) plant; 4) Tree branch; 5) sisal (two colors); 6) cotton wool; 7) tape (brown); 8) wire; 9) sheet of paper; 10) double-sided tape; 11) paper cup; 12) rope (jute, hemp); 13) scissors; 14) spoon for soil; 15) any decorative herbs, flowers, ...
Today I'll show you how to make a hanging egg chair. We will need: balloon; knitting threads; glue " liquid glass"; tape: thin wire; two hangers or thick wire; chain; fabric; sintepon.
A step-by-step tutorial about making Poinsettias of satin ribbons in a pot. This plant has other names: a Christmas star, Euphorbia pulcherrima. These flowers will decorate the interior of your home, they do not require watering and never fade. The total number of leaves depends on your patience... ...
This is a fairly simple table Christmas tree :) This tutorial is spontaneous, because I was going to make a Christmas tree for the background, to add festive mood to the photos of jewelry, and at the last moment I remembered that maybe it would be useful to someone, so the photos, so to speak, are ...
Today I want to show you how to make cute little deer horns for a Christmas look or a themed photo shoot. I apologize in advance for the quality of the photos.This way you can make horns of absolutely any color and size. And they can be decorated with any flowers, berries, twigs and so on.Step 1.  ...
In this video I will tell you about how I made a textile snowman and decorated it with lace and nylon.I continue to prepare for the upcoming holidays. Today I come to you with a snowman. The necessary materials and tools: calico; sewing thread; holofiber (padding polyester); copper wire ( ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Модальное окно для уведомлений

Step 1 of 3: Creating a shop

Open your own online shop in a few simple steps and make profit from your favourite craft
What is your shop name?
What web address will it take?
Select currency

Step 2 of 3: Creating a shop

Specify contact details for your shop. Already have an account?
Enter your email
Create a password
Enter your city
< Back

Step 3 of 3: Creating a shop

• Shop
  • Create an account
  • Email verification
The final step is left! We have sent you a letter, follow the link in it to verify your email address and start with your shop.
If the letter hasn't come, we can send it again