Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cold porcelain

17 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
To create this simple flower, in addition to clay and paints, you will need a little more patience. The work is not difficult, but painstaking.  We will need: Cold porcelain (I have Japanese material Luna). Oil paints: magenta red, grass green, zinc white. Brush (preferably synthetic) ...
I bring to your attention my tutorial on creation of red currant from cold porcelain. Sprigs of red currant are ideal as bright and juicy inserts in bouquets and interior compositions. And if you glue a pin to the back of the twig, you will get a great brooch. In general, there are many options, ...
02.10.2019 11:56  |  
Finally, I made another detailed tutorial and it is dedicated to the pumpkin-pot. Due to the constant creative need for different containers for products, the idea was born to create a pumpkin and use it as a pot (let's call it so). Get ready for the fact that modeling requires a lot of time, ...
In this video, I will show you how to make a box from newspaper tubes and cardboard with your own hands. This time, we will make tubes from the old books as I tan out of newspapers and magazines. I needed two circles of tubes for the lid and the bottom of the box. The walls are made from cardboard. ...
In this video, I will show a simple way to decorate jars with ageing effect. Jars will need:  jars for decoration; putty; cold porcelain; PVA glue; silicone moulds; acrylic paint; brushes. Before decorating, I degreased the surface and applied putty. It is necessary for parts to stick ...
In this video I will show you how to make a beautiful box from newspaper with your own hands. You will need the following materials:- old newspapers (magazines);- PVA glue;- glue gun;- glue joiner;- moulds;- starch (any);- acrylic paint;- metal, furniture handle. I made mass for silicone forms from ...
10.06.2019 13:36  |  
This time I am making a gift box for a man. I wanted to make everything in neutral shades, but in the end still added color :) As always I used everything that was at hand — failed cold porcelain — I tore it into strips and dried, the remains of a brick imitation of the last work and a lot of ...
In this video I will show how to make starfish decoration of cold porcelain. For modeling I used a simple recipe, I mixed joiner's glue and starch. Starfish can be sculpted from almost any mass for modeling. As tools used a crochet hook and a rod from a ballpoint pen. After drying, I painted ...
Bottle decor in mix media technique. You will need: putty on glue basis or on PVA glue basis, self-hardening polymer clay (can be replaced with cold porcelain), stones, beads, various figures, acrylic paints, acrylic mother-of-pearl paints. Butterflies are made of cold porcelain with mould. I use ...
If you are bored because of winter and want a piece of sunny summer, this tutorial is for you! This is a great pot to decorate children's room, your kids will be happy to help you! You can watch the video if something is unclear: 1. We'll need a plastic bucket. Degrease the bucket and ...
In this tutorial, I decorate a notebook with budget and simple materials, so everyone can repeat this lesson. The materials used: - any notebook; - acrylic paint; - white glue; - glue (transparent); - joiner's glue; - putty for wood (moisture resistant); - furniture hardware; - cold porcelain ( ...
Today we will learn how to make an amazing, delicate and wonderful piece of cold porcelain that will cheer you up in cold autumn, reminding you about warm spring and a garden of fragrant roses :) Brooches and earrings look especially good made of cold porcelain as this material is less fragile and ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений