Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with basis for brooches

16 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
The very first flowers, so delicate, fragile and bright! I will show you how you can make an original gift with your own hands for the spring holiday Easter, the symbols of which are traditionally these flowers. They symbolize the resurrection of nature after the winter cold. Fresh flowers decorate ...
In the second part of this DIY I continue to show the process of creating different types of succulents from self-hardening polymer clay (cold porcelain). As in the 1st part, the work does not require special tools, cutters and molds for making flowers. I also show the shading of the finished ...
In this video I show the process of creating miniature succulents of self-hardening polymer clay (cold porcelain). This DIY is suitable for beginners who are learning modeling, as special tools, cutters and molds for making flowers are not used here. Most of the processes performed simply by hands. ...
Summer, August, holidays! What else do young craftswomen need? A piece of inspirational watermelon :)    I want to show you how to create a wonderful brooch in the shape of a watermelon slice :) You need: felt (red, green, and light green) black beads embroidery floss stuffing for toys the base for ...
All is very easy, you can do it with kids also. You need the following materials: red and green foamiran Cernit clay of green or purple colours No. 30 or No. 20 black thread PVA glue Moment glue brooch base scissors dry pastel or oil paint acrylic white paint Make the hearts and bake them: Then ...
I propose to make a miniature brooch with thread and ribbon embroidery. It is quite simple and kids can also manage it. Here's what you need: 1. Hoop. 2. Fabric base for embroidery, velour / velvet with short pile. 3. Threads for embroidery: white, 2-3 shades of blue, grey, metallic floss. 4. ...
It's made quickly and easily. You need: - a variety of fabrics - polyester batting or leftovers of wool for filling - threads - needle - base for the brooch - cord Let's get started! Cut out blanks from fabrics, size about 3*3 cm: Sew each blank separately: Slightly pull the thread,   ...
I offer you to make a doll brooch, a little witch called Pumpkin. This doll can be used as a brooch, pendant, Christmas ornament or a cute funny souvenir. Find the following materials and tools: Polymer clay to sculpt the face and hands. Acrylic painting. Hot glue. Transparent Moment Crystal. ...
All craftsmen have their own secrets. Here's one I share with you. You need: - an embroidery, glued on fusible webbing - thick felt- plastic for the base- brooch pin - lace, cord or beads for decoration- thread, scissors, needle- glue gun So, we begin... Cut out the embroidery with an ...
I present you a DIY on creating an elegant brooch with a lunasoft cabochon. You need: - 18 mm Lunasoft cabochon  - 6mm Swarovski pearl beads – 10 pieces (B6) - 4mm Swarovski pearl beads – 10 pieces (B4) - 3mm Swarovski pearl beads – 20 pieces (two colors 10 pieces) (B3) - 2.5mm Swarovski crystals – ...
Hello! I want to share with your a DIY on how to imitate knitting from polymer clay. This would be a "knitted" brooch with buttons. For work, you need the following tools and materials: - polymer clay - rolling pin or pasta machine - extruder with a nozzle like on the photo - cutter ...
27.02.2017 16:50  |  
Today I propose to sew a pretty brooch in the form of a Bunny, or even a bear. Or maybe your imagination will tell you something new. Beginner will also manage with this brooch, and have much joy with it. I guarantee you that! You need: - German viscose, or any other fabric. It should not stretch ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений