Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with oil paint

34 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
To create this simple flower, in addition to clay and paints, you will need a little more patience. The work is not difficult, but painstaking.  We will need: Cold porcelain (I have Japanese material Luna). Oil paints: magenta red, grass green, zinc white. Brush (preferably synthetic) ...
Christmas and the New year are coming soon and we are all busy preparing for these wonderful holidays!Today I want to show how quickly and easily you can make cinnamon sticks for Christmas decor! So you can use the sticks for decoration of a bouquet.
We all grew up on someone's tutorials. It's time for me to share the accumulated knowledge, especially as it's not far from the New Year, so it's time to prepare gifts for our loved ones. So, I want to share with you the process of sewing a Coffee Mouse. Why coffee, you ask. ...
My name is Nadezhda and today I want to show how I paint plastic suede with oil paints on the example of a dark maroon colour, and also show how I paint the petals.For work, I used krap-varnish and blue paints. I thinned foamiran before staining, I cut five-leaf 2.5 cm and made them of a convex ...
Yellow Mood I have prepared a tutorial for you. A picture of my favorite tulips!  They are in a surprisingly warm colour scheme — yellow, like golden leaves. Working on it, I experienced a range of emotions. From pleasure to light excitement. Each picture is born as a small child, with its ...
Clover is a time-consuming flower. This flower looks great both independently and in compositions with wildflowers. For modelling, you need the following materials: - polymer clay; - oil paint; - wire; - toothpick or awl. More detailed materials I show in the video. Good luck!  
I continue my series of portraits on Christmas balls devoted to Star Wars universe. This time I have chosen Darth Vader - Sith Lord. I performed it in the following stages: Primering Christmas ball — primer helps does not only secure the finished work on the Christmas ball but also allows to ...
Not so long ago, I finished painting portraits of characters from Harry Potter movies and books and started creating a new collection based on Star Wars universe. This portrait on the Christmas ball is dedicated to Anakin Skywalker from the third chapter of the saga. I performed it in the following ...
We were on vacation for almost a month and forgot about my work a little... But we have returned and are ready to continue! So, I keep on making a series of portraits on Christmas balls devoted Harry Potter. This time we have the little-known but nevertheless interesting person — Madam Hooch. Who ...
I continue a series of portraits of the Harry Potter universe. This time I want to share a portrait of one of the professors of the wizarding school - Pomona Sprout. I performed it in the following stages: drawing with a pencil on the primed ball; underpainting; portrayal. I used the following ...
"Cold frost and shine: day of wonder! " wrote the great Alexander Pushkin. You can't put it into words better. But you can paint such a day. Winter looks special in childhood. Snow-covered streets, houses, trees are seen as fabulous scenery. Even the bright sunlight plays with ...
Let's transform a plastic photo frame and make it a vintage one. This frame without any decor does not suit the interior, and it is absolutely faceless, without mood... It is cheap and it is, so far, the only advantage. And now I'll show you how you can transform the frame in a very simple ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений