A Lifehack How to Sew Many Organza Pouches at Once, or Creating Beautiful Packing
Find all the necessary materials in Craft Supplies & Tools
For 12 bags size 110*200 mm, you need:
- organza (0.5 m)
- satin ribbons (12 m)
- sewing thread
- crochet hook
1. Cut organza in half lengthwise, get 2 strips with a 0.25 m width.
2. Iron the edge of 4 cm width.
3. Stitch the folds on two strips without cutting off the thread.
4. Stitch the second seam 1 cm from the first seam.
5. Cut each strip of organza into 6 equal parts. Get 12 pieces.
6. Each is folded in half with the face inside and pinned.
7. Stitch the sides. Remember to fix threads at the beginning of each pouch:
8. Turn out the bags and iron.
9. Cut the ribbons into parts by 0.5 m.
10. Make holes carefully:
11. Insert the ribbons:
12. The first beautiful pouch is ready!
I would be glad if the tutorial turns useful! :)
When copying, add the active link to the source.
DIYs & Tutorials on the topic