Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with organza

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1. Cut the wire of the desired size (about 20 cm).  2. Do a hook from wire, fix with pliers on balls from rattan. 3. Balls of moss just put on the wire. 4. We take a pinch of our decorative filler, wrap it in the center with threads and fix it with a hot gun (such a workpiece ...
In this video, I will show you how to embroider a peacock eye butterfly with a satin stitch and then sew it to your clothes. Fabric for embroidery: organza. Threads for embroidery: Mouline threads (cotton). Colours for embroidery: dark grey, blue, black, yellow, grey, light beige, beige, light brown ...
Today I want to suggest you creating this velvet rose. I have a brooch. You can use the rose as an applique, a fragment of a necklace, earrings, clips... The options are endless! I tried to make a lot of close up pictures to be able to see better :) For the rose you will need: velvet of the ...
In anticipation of the upcoming New Year of the Pig, I want to offer you to embroider this cute pig!There is a rose on its cheek and its heart glows with love!Embroidery with French knots is a very meditative activity I like this technique. Your hands make unique texture which looks interesting and ...
For 12 bags size 110*200 mm, you need: organza (0.5 m) satin ribbons (12 m) sewing thread scissors pins crochet hook 1. Cut organza in half lengthwise, get 2 strips with a 0.25 m width. 2. Iron the edge of 4 cm width. 3. Stitch the folds on two strips without cutting off the thread. 4. ...
This step-by-step tutorial shows how to sew a sachet 8*12 cm. Cut a rectangle 18*20 cm out of a beautiful cloth: Make a fold: Stitch it: Twice: And around the free sides: Now turn the pouch outside in, gently straighten the corners and iron. Make a cut with nail scissors to insert a 30 cm ...
I am often asked how I make cloth for my items. So I share. In principle, I did not invented particularly anything. This technique is often used by American craftsmen. I will tell you how I do it. The technique resembles pizza. You need: - fabric base - glue cobweb - pieces of various fabricks ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений