Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with satin ribbons

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Perhaps someone will seem it strange, but I love autumn :) It is so different - bright, rustling underfoot, splashing through puddles... and yet it has a little bit of sadness... Love it, in general. Brooch (or keychain, as you wish) will be the same as the autumn itself. Soft, muted shades, but ...
I want to share with you the designer embroidery in mixed media.  In this technique, I performed the picture presented in the photo — it's called "Magic Lake". The size of embroidery is 20 cm by 30 cm, decorated with a mat, frame size is 30 cm by 40 cm. Once I really liked a ...
Today I will show you 3 ways how to embroider poppies with ribbons.  We need: red satin ribbon of any desired width, to try 1.2 cm wide is better, green ribbon 1.2 cm wide, black Mouline thread, black beads. Enjoy watching!   Which of the three ways do you like more?  Ask ...
Today I want to show you how to embroider strawberries from satin ribbons. You will need:  - red ribbon 2 cm wide; - white and green ribbon 0.6 cm wide; - Mouline or Iris threads (green and yellow); - scissors; - hoops with fabric; - lighter; - pencil; - embroidery ...
In the previous tutorial (https://www.livemaster.ru/topic/3131143-creating-flowers-for-lilac-embroidery?vr=1&inside=1) we prepared lilacs, and today I'll show you how to embroider a truss of lilacs. You will need: - gabardine fabric;  - hoops;  - scissors (tweezers); ...
The flowers are made of satin ribbon 5 cm wide. The flowers are decorated with lace and decorative middle. White color is perfect for schoolgirls. The size of the finished product: flower-Ø 8 cm, with lace-Ø 10 cm. Materials (for 1 flower): * satin ribbon 5 cm wide (1.1 m); * lace; * felt Ø4 cm (1 ...
Step-by-step tutorial on how to make snowdrops of satin ribbons. These flowers will decorate your home interior, they do not require watering and never fade. These interior flowers will be a great gift for mothers, grandmothers, teachers for March 8. Materials for the composition: satin green ...
A step-by-step tutorial about making Poinsettias of satin ribbons in a pot. This plant has other names: a Christmas star, Euphorbia pulcherrima. These flowers will decorate the interior of your home, they do not require watering and never fade. The total number of leaves depends on your patience... ...
You need: 1) yellow stretching satin.2) Yellow soft tule 30cm.3) Hidden zip 50cm.4) Satin ribbon, black and yellow.5) Yellow bias binding.6) Laundry elastic. The work took me actually 6 hours. ABut you can do it quicker. I took daughter's dress and transferred the cut: Cut out 10 cm yellow ...
For 12 bags size 110*200 mm, you need: organza (0.5 m) satin ribbons (12 m) sewing thread scissors pins crochet hook 1. Cut organza in half lengthwise, get 2 strips with a 0.25 m width. 2. Iron the edge of 4 cm width. 3. Stitch the folds on two strips without cutting off the thread. 4. ...
I have a little cozy corner with an old sewing machine where true miracles happen. My jewelry and toys are born there. I made some patterns of Christmas toys this time and welcome you and ask to join this little trip. After you make the pattern, transfer them on clothes, cut out the cloth details ...
There is usually a special cover paper in chocolate boxes that you just feel pity to throw away. So an idea came to my mind: to use this material for children's craft of contrast appliques. The idea is that the basic piece and the details are cut out of different colours. The simplest one ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений