Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with thread

170 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...15 Дальше
Here is a tutorial on creating roses. This is probably the easiest way to make such a rose. Everything is so simple and fast that one bud takes no more than 15 minutes! These roses can be used to decorate clothes, brooches, gift wrapping, as well as to make hair ornaments. For one rose we will need: ...
I continue to make homemade toys for the Christmas tree. Today I bring to your attention the Nutcracker. It is not difficult to make one. However, it will take time to dry the cardboard.   Necessary materials and tools: Thick cardboard (1.5 mm). Thin cardboard. Thin wire. Thick threads. ...
I present you a video tutorial on creating ''Butterfly'' earrings from beads in Native American Indian style! Long earrings in Native American Indian style are indispensable for a summer evening outfit! Earrings are made in weaving Japanese beads Miyuki Delica technique. Total ...
How to make bows from ribbons? Easy! You will see it yourself after watching my new video. Fashionable hair accessories for a holiday and every day will complement any look. In my tutorial, I used the following materials: Girls` hair and girls should always look beautiful. To emphasize their ...
Pearl mosaic is an incredibly beautiful element of decor.With acrylic gel, you can repeat the play and shine of natural mother-of-pearl! In this video, we will show all the stages of creating a pearl mosaic of different colors and sizes on the example of a jewellery box. We will also share useful ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creating "Victoria" earrings from beads and Swarovski crystals! Materials: Swarovski crystals 18x13mm; lacquer Royal Blue (#001L110S); Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-47 (Sapphire SL);  Miyuki Delica beads 11 ...
I present to your attention a video tutorial on creation of "Nina" earrings made of beads and Swarovski pearls! Materials: Swarovski pearls 10 mm Iridescent Dark Blue (#949);  Miyuki Delica beads 11/0 DB-551 (Silver finished); round Miyuki beads 15/0 MR-961 (Silver ...
I bring to your attention a detailed video tutorial, thanks to which you will definitely make such a pretty brooch with your own hands.  This jewel can be used as a brooch, as a button, and as a pendant. It will not overload your outfit but will definitely be a beautiful accent to it.& ...
I am glad to share with you how to make flowers for textile dolls. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. To create a tulip, you will need: 1. knitwear (fleece on a knitted basis); 2. felt; 3. floral wire; 4. scissors; 5. ruler; 6. pen (pencil); 7. pliers (to cut the wire). Cut ...
Let's sew a pair of cute shoes with ears for Paolas. Here you are! Do not copy the tutorial to other resources — just give a link to it if you want to share. You will need:  piece of faux leather;  dense cardboard;  shoe prevention or foamiran for the sole;   ...
28.03.2019 09:39  |  
To surprise your daughter, make beautiful bows in kanzashi technique of rep ribbons. They are also used for other purposes — to decorate gifts. To create cute shell bows, I used the following materials: Kanzashi is Japanese art of creating flowers from pieces of linen. The ...
24.03.2019 10:23  |  
In this video, I make handmade beads. This tutorial will help amateur needlewomen to make handmade beads at home. By the same token, you will be able to make short beads necklace. This tutorial can be used to make a bracelet. To make a necklace, you will need thread and beads. To wear beads in two ...
1 2 3 4 5...15 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений