Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with hook

37 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 Дальше
06.03.2020 14:12  |  
 Crochet Bull:  We will need: yarn: Vita Cotton Lily (1603,1604); hook #2; safe eyes-10mm; eyelashes on glue; holofiber. Start crocheting with hooves.6sbn in KA;6sbn.Crochet 2 piecesConnect the parts and crochet a series of 12 SBN;12sbnChange the thread to white and crochet.5-28 ...
On the eve of spring I invite you to tie up such a bright Sun.   When using the recommended materials, the diameter of the Sun is 22 cm.  Convention : SS-connecting column. SBN-column without nakida. pribavka2 - 2 SBN link in one loop. pribavka3 - 3 SBN link in one loop.  ...
To make a handbag, we need: 1. Yarn, 2 skeins. 2. Carved insert. 3. 4mm and 7mm hooks. 4. Split rings. 5. Carbines. 6. Threads and a needle. You can see the full tutorial here:  
Today we will crochet a little pocket baby rat with you! It will be a great New Year souvenir, and if you hang it by the tail, it can be a keychain that protects you all over the year 2020! A bit of yarn, 1 hour of your time and minimum of skills in crocheting. Oh, I love it in a simple, even a ...
Today we will learn how to knit a gorgeous puffy dress for Blythe, Barbie and other similar dolls. Pour delicious tea, stock up on yarn and imagination :)  You will need: knitting needles, crochet hook, scissors and yarn.
06.12.2019 16:34  |  
Required materials: Himalaya dolphin baby yarn of main color, white for head, beige or mocha for horns, also you can take any colors you like. For horns I used YarnArt Jeans yarn, it can be similar one to make horns look smaller and neater. Hook No. 3,5 and No. 2 Filler for toys. Terms and ...
Fashion summer accessory — raffia bag — can be made with your own hands. Today I will tell you how to make it in my video tutorials. For crocheting a bag, you will need: 1. Natural Club raffia (Hand Dyed Long-Chung), colour 232, 75 m/30g — 8 skeins; 2. crochet ...
Video tutorial: crocheting beautiful doily-trivets from yarn leftovers.   To crochet doily-trivets, you will need: any yarn; crochet hook (choose it, depending on size and thickness of your yarn); scissors. You can make a trivet even from yarn leftovers! Colour combination of yarn and ...
16.02.2019 15:28  |  
                                                             Today we crochet hearts and see how to crochet a heart pattern in a circle . It can be a bracelet, sleeve cuffs, mittens, or hatband. You will need: - crochet hook 2 mm; - yarn (about 400m/100g) of two colors. Cast on 60 stitches in " ...
In this video I will tell you about how I made a textile snowman and decorated it with lace and nylon.I continue to prepare for the upcoming holidays. Today I come to you with a snowman. The necessary materials and tools: calico; sewing thread; holofiber (padding polyester); copper wire ( ...
The way of hiding the tails of the threads in a knitted work affects how long it will be worn and its appearance as a whole! When I was in the process of remembering the skills of knitting the tails were coming out when I was wearing a piece and one of my works simply loosened. Over time, I've ...
For 12 bags size 110*200 mm, you need: organza (0.5 m) satin ribbons (12 m) sewing thread scissors pins crochet hook 1. Cut organza in half lengthwise, get 2 strips with a 0.25 m width. 2. Iron the edge of 4 cm width. 3. Stitch the folds on two strips without cutting off the thread. 4. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений