Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pins

41 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 Дальше
Today I decided to show you how to quickly and easily create a beautiful accessory - flowers from fabric. Fabric flowers can be used to decorate clothing (dress, t-shirt, t-shirt, belt), to create accessories (bags, headbands, hair clips, and more). To work, we will need: 1. Cuts of fabric (we will ...
For sure, many housewives have faced a situation when they do not want to throw away old clothes. High-quality material, interesting pattern or pleasant memories do not allow us to say goodbye to things without pity. So in my case, after going through the wardrobe, no one found unnecessary things in ...
Plastic pollution on the planet has reached incredible proportions. Let's do our best and use less disposable bags.  In this video, I turn the wrong tulle skirt into very useful reusable bags for weighing vegetables in grocery stores.   If you don't have a skirt that can ...
26.12.2019 15:40  |  
In this video, I will tell and show in detail how to make a wallet (aka a phone case) with a cute mouse face.  To make such a wallet you will need: Fabric for the outer part of the wallet; Fabric for lining; Fabric for muzzle and ears; Interlining; Buttons for eyes and nose; ...
24.12.2019 12:29  |  
In today's video I will tell you and show you how to make a clutch using a sewn clasp. In just an hour you will become the owner of a unique handbag with an unusual design.   You will need: The clasp itself (the size is 20 cm); Fabric for the outside of the bag; Fabric for the lining ...
Today we will crochet a little pocket baby rat with you! It will be a great New Year souvenir, and if you hang it by the tail, it can be a keychain that protects you all over the year 2020! A bit of yarn, 1 hour of your time and minimum of skills in crocheting. Oh, I love it in a simple, even a ...
02.12.2019 10:39  |  
    Make a pincushion with your own hands. Sew a mouse pincushion In this video, I show how to sew such a cute mouse pincushion. Although it might look like a hedgehog too, especially when there already are needles in it. You can use it for its intended purpose, and you can give ...
18.11.2019 13:39  |  
  In this video I explain in detail and show you how to make an interior basket. How to calculate the size, cut out parts and seal them. For the manufacture of baskets can be used cotton, felt, eco leather, sewing craft. The basket can be with or without a lapel, square or rectangular. For ...
11.09.2019 14:48  |  
In this video, I will show and explain in detail how to make a pouch for small things, which can also be used as a keychain. This tutorial is suitable even for beginners. Now it will be much easier to navigate in the bag. Keys and useful things can be stored in one place. And depending on what ...
DIY/ Life Hack. Second life of old things. Draft toy from old sweater. How to make beautiful and useful decor for nursery easily and quickly? Draft Dachshund will decorate your room, besides, it is still a toy for your child or a side for a crib just from an old sweater. You will need: sweater; ...
"Crazy Hands" category.  Press like-button, it motivates me.If there are many likes, I will shoot more tutorials.Making a summer blouse with a belt from man`s shirt.You can also wear it at home or sleep in it.Now, by the way, shirt pyjamas are fashionable, so follow this ...
One way process a collar to get sharp and neat corners. 1. Cut out collar details: upper collar should be slightly larger than the bottom one. Duplicate. 2. Mark the middle of the upper and lower collar on the closing line with the creel and on the fall edge. 3. Pin the details along the fall edge ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений