- rubber gloves
- tape (preferably satin and not very thick)
- acrylic paint (I have titanium white)
- thin light thread
- cord (optional)
- Prepar the tape. I took cuts of about 1.2 m. Pre-cut a thin light thread on the number of the tapes.
- Put on the rubber gloves, go to the bathroom. Slightly (!!!) wet your hands, and put halfsooopn of paint on one. Press a ribbon in the hand.
- Next, carefully pinch the ribbon into a ball (not gently roll, but crush), and wind with a thin thread. It will look like this:
- Now let them dry nightlong.
- In the morning I carefully removed the threads and unwrapped the ribbons. It turned out like this:
- Perhaps, that's all! I folded the ready ribbon several times and tied with a lace. Can not wait to put it into practice. In my experience, the best shabby ribbons are made of bright satin fabric 1.5-2 cm width.
I wish you creative success! If you have any questions — I'll be glad to answer.
"Workshop Of Happiness"