Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with gloves

10 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I want to say that the manufacturing process of a lamp from cups is quite complicated. And since there is a drill and electrical equipment in the work, it is also traumatic. Be very careful! What you need to make a lamp from cups: Drill, ceramic drill, cups, saucer, teapot, compass, pencil, ...
I present to your attention a tutorial on making miniatures of polymer clay — here are video instructions and description. We need: - black polymer clay;- a wooden blank or any base (metal, glass) on which you can bake similar items;- pasta machine or rolling pin (you can use a can); - cutter or cap ...
It is not always possible to choose fibers and silk for felt decoration, so we can dye them ourselves in a specific color that we need for this project. Today we will dye silk squares, silk and sheep curls in turquoise-blue colors. For work you will need: dye acid "Ashford"; vinegar water ...
06.02.2019 18:08  |  
I want to share an interesting tutorial perfect for teenagers and adults. One disadvantage: you should do it outdoors or in a very ventilated area. Spray art or spray painting is a fascinating and very easy way to attract the audience and create a masterpiece in 30-50 minutes. We see such creativity ...
Today we will make a very beautiful and delicate ring with rose petals — a thing reminding us of summer :) You need the following materials: - epoxy resin and hardener; - sticks for mixing; - rose; - glass; - cap; - syringes; - stand; - gloves; - respirator. Attention! The respirator and gloves are ...
14.06.2017 14:24  |  
Chapter 1 Materials: - scissors - utility knife - metal ruler - pencil - needle file or nail file - glue - glue stick - masking tape - gloves - spray - thin sheet of A4 paper, cardboard of 2 mm (two pieces 19х26 cm and strips 4х85 cm and 2х85 cm) and 1 mm cardboard (two piece 19х26 cm) ...
17.04.2017 12:08  |  
It's spring, the weather is perfect and cats are singing songs at night... And my cats are shining! :) I'll tell you in his DIY about how to make them.   Materials: - combed wool (I used a thin Troitsk wool, Merino 18 micron, too, but I think it's a bit too thin for a lamp) - ...
You need:- rubber gloves- scissors- tape (preferably satin and not very thick)- acrylic paint (I have titanium white)- thin light thread- cord (optional) Steps Prepar the tape. I took cuts of about 1.2 m. Pre-cut a thin light thread on the number of the tapes. Put on the rubber gloves, go ...
I want to offer you a tutorial on making silicone molds (forms) at home with your own hands. This method is very simple and affordable! Materilas: - ready beautiful frames, angels, birds, etc. from plaster, plastic, etc. (in other words, shapes for the molds); - silicone sealant (any you find at ...
Perhaps you have often met the inscription 'soap with silk', 'silk soap'? Most often, this is not a marketing push of a seller who wants to insist on special properties of the product, it is a fact because you can add real silk fiber or cocoons in your soap from scratch when ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений