Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with paint

62 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6 Дальше
For decoration of the first notebook, I used thick cardboard with a thickness of 2 mm (binding).Cut out a rectangular shape according to the size of the notebook.Since notepads have different sizes, only the thickness of some of the strips that you can focus on will be shown.I cut a rectangle of ...
Today I want to show you a simple tutorial, thanks to which you can turn an ordinary jar into a decor item, a package for a sweet gift or a jar with wishes. We will need: 1. Glass jar (I have one from "Nutella"). 2. Scissors, pencil, sponge. 3. Plain paper. 4. Adhesive paper, glue. 5. ...
The base for the box was made of 2 mm thick cardboard. The main part was made of 5 parts, the cover of 3 parts. The dimensions indicated in the video. All the details were joined together with glue. Two square parts connected to the lid for a tight fit to the base of the box. I decorated the box ...
I glued sheets of cardboard on a cardboard box to make it more rigid. Then I glued pieces of newspaper over it. On the A4 sheet, I glued a paper napkin with tape and printed a picture on it (you can print this way on any printer, both laser and inkjet). I glued a printed napkin to the lid and then ...
In this tutorial I will tell you how to create a decorative lantern from cardboard with your own hands(all items were made of cardboard, the dimensions indicated in the video). I made an imitation of windows (4 pieces) and glued them together. Prepared 8 large pieces of cardboard and 8 small, glued ...
We continue to create New Year's decor, namely we will make a car with a Christmas tree on the roof from an ordinary children's toy! We will make a Christmas decor from a plain children's toys, it turned out that it's really easy to make such a car! Such Christmas toys are sold ...
In this video, I'll show you how to make a miniature cardboard house with your own hands. It's a house where you can store tea. The base is made of cardboard. The dimensions are indicated in the video. Imitation of stone is made from egg trays. I applied the putty to the top and removed ...
In this video I will show you how to make a notebook decor with your own hands using cardboard.The surface of the notebook was primed with white acrylic paint.I cut the boards out of cardboard and glued them to my notebook. I put some putty on the top and made stripes with a toothpick.After ...
I want to say that the manufacturing process of a lamp from cups is quite complicated. And since there is a drill and electrical equipment in the work, it is also traumatic. Be very careful! What you need to make a lamp from cups: Drill, ceramic drill, cups, saucer, teapot, compass, pencil, ...
I wanted to update my shelf in the kitchen, before that it was an ordinary board, nothing special. That is why I decided to make a kind of wine shelf. Let's begin. I bought a couple of shelves 250×600 mm and shortened them to 150×600 mm, because a wine bottle is not so wide to ...
Practical idea from plastic bottles for kitchen. It is a stand for spoons, forks and other things. Plastic bottles are a great material for creativity. You can make a lot of interesting crafts from plastic bottles. Make such a kitchen stand, which is very stable, easy to make  and bright. ...
In this video, I will show a simple way to decorate jars with ageing effect. Jars will need:  jars for decoration; putty; cold porcelain; PVA glue; silicone moulds; acrylic paint; brushes. Before decorating, I degreased the surface and applied putty. It is necessary for parts to stick ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений