Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with acrylic

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Hello, dear users! I want to share my old work and the process of its creation :) I focus my DIY project on a mini drawer for unusual things 300х110х220 mm   I've spent about 2 months on it. But now I understand that it's possible to assemble it more quickly. Here's the sketch: So, ...
I had a couple of old dark metal wall lights. But I needed light furniture to match the new design of my flat. The way out was to paint them! Materials I used: acrylic paint silver acrylic paint First, cover the parts with screws to make them smooth. Make white paint of the desired colour, I ...
I felt pity to throw a broken skateboard away, and this idea might come to the guys who like skateboarding or longboarding. Hope you'll find it useful! :) 1. Here's the board. All skateboards are covered with sandpaper — so carefully remove it. 2. Draw the outline of your sketch. 3. Cut ...
I offer you to make a doll brooch, a little witch called Pumpkin. This doll can be used as a brooch, pendant, Christmas ornament or a cute funny souvenir. Find the following materials and tools: Polymer clay to sculpt the face and hands. Acrylic painting. Hot glue. Transparent Moment Crystal. ...
I love working with children much. We've done many projects together, and today I offer a DIY with seed beads. And I really love elephants, especially festively decorated. So it seemed to me that these animals are extremely suitable for panels.  Here we discuss beads to use:   Materials: 1) ...
I want to share the idea, maybe you'll appreciate it. You need paper base, any acrylic paint semi-circular cutter sponge a small piece of plywood or wood a good mood, a cup of your favourite tea and imagination! 1. Prepare the background. We love old yellow pages, so smudge it all with beige ...
You need:- rubber gloves- scissors- tape (preferably satin and not very thick)- acrylic paint (I have titanium white)- thin light thread- cord (optional) Steps Prepar the tape. I took cuts of about 1.2 m. Pre-cut a thin light thread on the number of the tapes. Put on the rubber gloves, go ...
Anyone would like to have a photo shoot against a great background. What if you are not satisfied with the sets in a studio or you want to take shoots on your own? Recycle an old cardboard box into a great decoration! The scenery looked like this But Iwanted to see something handmade and ...
Materials and Tools 1. Two plywood blanks for clocks with a 30 cm in diameter 2. Acrylic paint (white, shabby gold) 3. Structural pasta (thin in this case). I used TAIR structural paste 4. Plaster molds of different shapes (I make them myself, using imprints of different stuff in structural clay ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений