Hello, friends! Today I propose to create a product from the category of luxury jewelry. All of you, for sure, have seen collages of products on the Internet, in social networks, under the heading "I Want vs. I Can", products that I want to buy, but they are not available financially VS something similar, but budget-friendly.
And why don't we try to make beautiful earrings from the luxury segment ourselves? I chose very stylish earrings, Oscar de La Renta, made with a Paisley pattern style.
We will need the following materials and tools.
- Beads 8 mm — 4 PCs. I took white Swarovski pearls, but you can take any similar beads.
- Beads of a smaller size 5-6 mm — 6 PCs.
- Even smaller size 4 mm — 4 PCs.
- Small beads of 2-3 mm.
- Rhinestone chain.
- Gold twine cord.
- Thin felt on which you will embroider.
- Needle and mono-filament.