Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with cord

20 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
29.01.2020 11:00  |  
Hello, friends! Today I propose to create a product from the category of luxury jewelry. All of you, for sure, have seen collages of products on the Internet, in social networks, under the heading "I Want vs. I Can", products that I want to buy, but they are not available financially VS ...
I want to share the process of making a "Star" Christmas toy. The toy itself is soft and safe unlike glass toys. A variety of fabrics for manufacturing allows you to make a toy in different styles and colors to your taste. Necessary tools: scissors, needle, pencil, iron, paper clips. For ...
28.08.2019 10:22  |  
It's time to get ready for school and make small gifts for kids and teachers.I offer to make simple but nice pencil in marine style. Let it remind you of summer, vacation and travelling.I decided to use decoupage, but to make it 3D without much effort. That is what I have made. Required ...
Every New Year according Eastern calendar has its animal symbol, 2020 is the year of white metal rat. I want to offer to make an original version of a textile mouse :) Someone will say that it is too early, because 2019 is in full swing, and we have not moved away from pink and yellow pigs and ...
  Today I invite you to sew a needle cushion and purse with me. I used a rectangular unsightly clasp, you can use the clasp of any shape — round, oval, rectangular, and fit both sewn and unsewn clasp.  For work you will need: thick cotton for outer part of a needle cushion; ...
During 10 years of my creative career, I have made such sets several times. They are always popular. They are light, I would say, summer-spring, boards are pleasant to the touch, there are several pieces, so you can choose what board to use for cutting of what. They are also nice and cozy, with a ...
02.12.2018 17:58  |  
That winter! Snow! It's time to make a snowman! But if you don't want to freeze today or the snow is not good for sculpting, let's sculpt it of polymer clay :) This is a detailed tutorial on creating a Christmas tree decoration of baking polymer clay in the form of a cute snowman. It ...
30.11.2018 15:01  |  
New Year is getting closer. I suggest creating a festive mood and making Christmas decorations with the symbol of 2019. As the basis we will take a usual burned out bulb. I love to work with bulbs. First, it is always nice to use something again, and secondly, even new bulbs in the shops like Leroy ...
Just a little more than a month remains before New Year! There are tangerines in stores, the first snow fell even in the Crimea, holiday decorations slowly appear on the streets and it means it's time for us to take in this magical atmosphere and to make decorations for a green beauty — ...
I want to show you how to make a simple and striking card in the country style. First, decide what colour scheme you want to use. I chose these materials: Gather the bouquet: Put a decorative piece of paper and the bouquet over the base, see what they look like together: Add fabric leaves: To ...
I share with you the DIY and my copyrighted pattern that will help you to sew a Christmas doggie out of felt. We need: - felt (light brown, dark brown, white) - threads of the same colours - filler - safe nose for toys - needle - scissors - yarn for embroidering the face Take your high mood and ...
Like many girls, I dreamed of being a Princess. Actually, it is reaaly cool to become one even for several minutes. If your daughter also wants to be a princess, play a game — craft a crown in 15 minutes. Materials: Newspaper. Scissors. Colored paper, cut cardboard pieces. Glue stick. Braid, cord, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений