Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with felt

104 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I made handmade flowers of cloth. It turned out a great gift for March 8. Gifts are different, but flowers on March 8 are always amazing. Fabric flowers are pretty simple to make. You will need:• cotton fabric;* burlap fabric;• satin ribbon;• sewing needle and thread;* silicone filler;• plastic ...
I'm back with a new tutorial on how to make a handmade brooch. I was asked to make a Fox. So said so done!Choose your favorite pattern, transfer it to the felt (take a harder felt, so it is easier to embroider on it). Fill the space with embroidery (I used woolen orange and brown threads). ...
A small tutorial on how to make a cute wooden brooch at home.First, we need a template for brooches, as I cannot draw well, the template will be very simple.To do this, we need a compass, pencil and thick paper. Take a compass and draw a circle, in my case, the circle turned out with a diameter of ...
To do it, you`ll need the following: handkerchief; scissors; felt; glue gun; clasp for a brooch; toothpick. Take a new handkerchief. Cut out squares of 3 x 3 cm. You will need 39 squares for a brooch 5 wide.   Take one square and fold it diagonally. Then, middle it. Glue open corners.  Begin ...
Have you packed the gifts? No? Then here's a simple way to make it beautiful: make a box and decorate it with your own hands. The materials are quite interchangeable, and the idea can be transformed and supplemented. In my previous tutorial, I told you in great detail how to make a box itself ...
I present to you a tutorial on the creation of long beaded earrings. We will make very simple and fashionable tassel earrings. Earrings with tassels are very popular now, they can add a bright flavor to a look and attract attention. Earrings with tassels are perfect for an evening dress, and as a ...
I continue to share with you my Christmas crafts. In this tutorial I will show you how to make a Christmas tree ornament. We still have time to make a Christmas toy and hang it on a tree. We will create a simple snowflake out of felt. The edges of felt do not crumble and are very easy to work with. ...
Today I want to suggest you creating this velvet rose. I have a brooch. You can use the rose as an applique, a fragment of a necklace, earrings, clips... The options are endless! I tried to make a lot of close up pictures to be able to see better :) For the rose you will need: velvet of the ...
22.12.2018 11:47  |  
In this video tutorial, I'll show you how to embroider a 'Bee' brooch. You can take the suggested technique of embroidery as a basis and come up with your own design. This brooch can be a great gift for loved ones. You can watch my other videos to find out how to make a brooch of ...
Today I want to show you a few ideas of fabric Christmas decors. I was inspired by traditional Scandinavian motifs, although I think that the resulting decor is too bright for the Scandinavian style :) I saw reindeer and Christmas trees in a famous store, and immediately decided that I have to make ...
In anticipation of the upcoming New Year of the Pig, I want to offer you to embroider this cute pig!There is a rose on its cheek and its heart glows with love!Embroidery with French knots is a very meditative activity I like this technique. Your hands make unique texture which looks interesting and ...
Today I want to show you how to make cute little deer horns for a Christmas look or a themed photo shoot. I apologize in advance for the quality of the photos.This way you can make horns of absolutely any color and size. And they can be decorated with any flowers, berries, twigs and so on.Step 1.  ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Модальное окно для уведомлений

Step 1 of 3: Creating a shop

Open your own online shop in a few simple steps and make profit from your favourite craft
What is your shop name?
What web address will it take?
Select currency

Step 2 of 3: Creating a shop

Specify contact details for your shop. Already have an account?
Enter your email
Create a password
Enter your city
< Back

Step 3 of 3: Creating a shop

• Shop
  • Create an account
  • Email verification
The final step is left! We have sent you a letter, follow the link in it to verify your email address and start with your shop.
If the letter hasn't come, we can send it again