Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with felt

130 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...11 Дальше
Today I publish my first master class. The event is a bit exciting because I'm showing my workflow. For me, this is a very intimate thing, and when I was a child in a theater workshop, I felt as if I was in a Museum or costume room alone at night, while not daring to touch anything, because ...
I continue to introduce you to such interesting material as sewing craft. What is it? This material is made from pure cellulose, it is environmentally friendly and completely decomposes, unlike cellophane, for example. It can be washed and ironed. Products made from this material can have buttons ...
29.01.2020 11:00  |  
Hello, friends! Today I propose to create a product from the category of luxury jewelry. All of you, for sure, have seen collages of products on the Internet, in social networks, under the heading "I Want vs. I Can", products that I want to buy, but they are not available financially VS ...
I decided to post a small tutorial on embroidery of a voluminous bird from the "Forest Beauties" series. So, I embroidered the bird presented in the photo. It has already turned out to be of more saturated blue shades. I must say that I used several halftones of blue shades for the ...
Making this stylish and functional accessory is easy as pie! We will need: a rectangular piece of felt 60 cm by 20 cm, zipper 18-20 cm, a pair of holsters, any other buttons or Velcro, scissors, half an hour of free time. Round off the corners of the felt rectangle with any rounded object of ...
This DIY will help you make cute, heavy and squishy toys. And they are really anti-stress :) Making them is sooo easy and so fast! It's a good option for Christmas crafts for kids. Snowmen will make a great decoration for New Year's Eve, a cute Christmas toy or a nice craft for ...
Detailed tutorial: how to sew a decor with a cute llama for the nursery with your own hands. Llama print is now very popular. And also in this tutorial you will learn how to make a decorative cord, pompom and tassel.  
Decorate the house for Christmas and the New Year holidays by creative and easy means! With the help of felt we can make unusual Christmas decorations or a garland. This toy will not only be a bright and beautiful decoration of the Christmas tree, but it is also very safe. After all, nothing will ...
Christmas is coming and it's time to start preparing :) In this tutorial, I will show my version of making such a wonderful and for many already mandatory attribute for a joyful and delicious anticipation of  the holidays as the advent calendar.  My calendar will be made in ...
You want to create, but there is no time for a full-fledged project? This tutorial contains instructions on how to make an interesting thing with your own hands in a short time. Bookmark of felt will appeal not only to the book lovers, but also be sure to come in handy for a schoolboy or student. ...
19.11.2019 17:33  |  
Joining the New Year mice-insanity, I suggest you a tutorial on mice-ativity! I will show you how you can easily and simply make a cute and cozy accessory. This mouse brooch is for little and big girls who can't live without little joys!It nestles comfortably on knitted sweaters, hats and ...
A long time ago, I published a video tutorial on beautiful hummingbird. Now it is available for you. The difficulty mode is low, a beginner can cope. Part 1.  The more you like, the faster I will continue. Materials: felt for embroidery; sequins 4 mm and 3 mm of the same colour or similar ...
1 2 3 4 5...11 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений