One way process a collar to get sharp and neat corners.
1. Cut out collar details: upper collar should be slightly larger than the bottom one. Duplicate.
2. Mark the middle of the upper and lower collar on the closing line with the creel and on the fall edge.
3. Pin the details along the fall edge, evenly spreading from the upper collar. Stitch the details of the collar along the fall edge.
4. Cut fall edges outsize, iron them to the lower collar.
5. Lay the finishing and functional line on the lower collar 0.1 cm from the stitch seam.
6. Pin collar ends face inward, while the top collar should be loose, which is necessary for bending and edge. Stitch collar ends.
7. Cut outsizes, turn the collar out, straighten corners, run up the collar, iron.
8. So, you get a collar with pointed ends, the front is "clean", from the inside the collar has the edge.