Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with sewing machine

88 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5...8 Дальше
Welcome to all who are interested in my master class!  Straight to the point! Materials we will need: Body fabric (body or beige calico, thick cambric, not knitwear). Body fabric (white or colored, depending on the intended color scheme of the doll's clothing), preferably of the same ...
Iwant to offer you a whole post on creating a small, but soulful patchwork plaid. Finished product: Patchwork plaid approximately 135x135 cm.Ready-made block in a patchwork top — 15x15 cm (total 49 blocks: 25-with colors of yo-yo and 24 blocks of "9 patches").Ready-made block "9 flaps ...
For sure, many housewives have faced a situation when they do not want to throw away old clothes. High-quality material, interesting pattern or pleasant memories do not allow us to say goodbye to things without pity. So in my case, after going through the wardrobe, no one found unnecessary things in ...
26.12.2019 15:40  |  
In this video, I will tell and show in detail how to make a wallet (aka a phone case) with a cute mouse face.  To make such a wallet you will need: Fabric for the outer part of the wallet; Fabric for lining; Fabric for muzzle and ears; Interlining; Buttons for eyes and nose; ...
02.12.2019 10:39  |  
    Make a pincushion with your own hands. Sew a mouse pincushion In this video, I show how to sew such a cute mouse pincushion. Although it might look like a hedgehog too, especially when there already are needles in it. You can use it for its intended purpose, and you can give ...
18.11.2019 13:39  |  
  In this video I explain in detail and show you how to make an interior basket. How to calculate the size, cut out parts and seal them. For the manufacture of baskets can be used cotton, felt, eco leather, sewing craft. The basket can be with or without a lapel, square or rectangular. For ...
Autumn is the time to wrap yourself in fluffy blankets, drink hot tea with rose hips or fragrant mulled wine from big mugs, think about something warm and write all the thoughts in cozy notebooks. The ones that are made with our own hands. And I'll tell you how to do it :) We are NOT going to ...
Today we are going to sew a "Maple Leaf". By the way, there are a great many variants of this classic block. I propose one of the most ordinary variants. I choose for this project the most beautiful scraps in stock, and the brighter and more diverse they are - the better. And you can sew ...
It is autumn time, the most mysterious time of the year. It sneaks up quietly and imperceptibly. This time of year paints nature in bright colors like an artist. But there is another, less colorful side to it when the rainy season begins. Many consider it a time of sadness and reflection. ...
11.09.2019 14:48  |  
In this video, I will show and explain in detail how to make a pouch for small things, which can also be used as a keychain. This tutorial is suitable even for beginners. Now it will be much easier to navigate in the bag. Keys and useful things can be stored in one place. And depending on what ...
Fashion summer accessory — raffia bag — can be made with your own hands. Today I will tell you how to make it in my video tutorials. For crocheting a bag, you will need: 1. Natural Club raffia (Hand Dyed Long-Chung), colour 232, 75 m/30g — 8 skeins; 2. crochet ...
DIY/ Life Hack. Second life of old things. Draft toy from old sweater. How to make beautiful and useful decor for nursery easily and quickly? Draft Dachshund will decorate your room, besides, it is still a toy for your child or a side for a crib just from an old sweater. You will need: sweater; ...
1 2 3 4 5...8 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений