Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with needles

33 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
Have you already felt the spring? And even though the snow is still on the lawns, and you have to wrap your neck in a scarf, some subtle note of spring has already appeared in the air. I suggest a little poshamanit and pozazyvat a real warm spring, and at the same time embellish the house with a ...
Today I decided to show you how to quickly and easily create a beautiful accessory - flowers from fabric. Fabric flowers can be used to decorate clothing (dress, t-shirt, t-shirt, belt), to create accessories (bags, headbands, hair clips, and more). To work, we will need: 1. Cuts of fabric (we will ...
26.12.2019 15:40  |  
In this video, I will tell and show in detail how to make a wallet (aka a phone case) with a cute mouse face.  To make such a wallet you will need: Fabric for the outer part of the wallet; Fabric for lining; Fabric for muzzle and ears; Interlining; Buttons for eyes and nose; ...
We are preparing for the tutorial. Necessary tools and materials: yarn of two colors, for mouse and for background; thick yarn or wool for felting, the same color as mouse yarn; thread for the basics; thread for embroidery of eyes and a nose; needle with a large eyelet and with a small one; ...
I present to your attention a little tutorial on sewing a miniature elegant dress for a textile doll. Materials and tools: main fabric (cotton); extra fabric; scissors; needles; thread, the color of the fabric; lace or braid to decorate the hem of the dress; ribbon or bow to decorate the top of ...
02.12.2019 10:39  |  
    Make a pincushion with your own hands. Sew a mouse pincushion In this video, I show how to sew such a cute mouse pincushion. Although it might look like a hedgehog too, especially when there already are needles in it. You can use it for its intended purpose, and you can give ...
Necessary tools and materials: - frame for weaving;- cotton yarn in three colors;- jute;- two wooden beads;- suspension;- cardboard;- needles;- scissors. Weaving terms:Warp yarn - a thread that we pull on the frame (vertical one).Weft - a thread we use to weave (horizontal one).Shot of weft ...
Perhaps someone will seem it strange, but I love autumn :) It is so different - bright, rustling underfoot, splashing through puddles... and yet it has a little bit of sadness... Love it, in general. Brooch (or keychain, as you wish) will be the same as the autumn itself. Soft, muted shades, but ...
A long time ago, I published a video tutorial on beautiful hummingbird. Now it is available for you. The difficulty mode is low, a beginner can cope. Part 1.  The more you like, the faster I will continue. Materials: felt for embroidery; sequins 4 mm and 3 mm of the same colour or similar ...
DIY/ Life Hack. Second life of old things. Draft toy from old sweater. How to make beautiful and useful decor for nursery easily and quickly? Draft Dachshund will decorate your room, besides, it is still a toy for your child or a side for a crib just from an old sweater. You will need: sweater; ...
One way process a collar to get sharp and neat corners. 1. Cut out collar details: upper collar should be slightly larger than the bottom one. Duplicate. 2. Mark the middle of the upper and lower collar on the closing line with the creel and on the fall edge. 3. Pin the details along the fall edge ...
Spectacles case with zipper Materials and tools: embroidery for the front of the spectacles case (you can just take beautiful fabric), fabric for the back of the case and lining (these fabrics can be different), thin flizelin (if you have dense fabric, this position is unnecessary), collar ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений