Tutorial: Invitation in a jar.
1. Aging: Print text on a plain sheet of paper using a laser printer. Cut to fit the bottle. Place on a plate or baking sheet. Pour dissolved strong coffee on it (a trick: coffee should be soluble — it better colors, the cheaper the coffee, the older the color).
2. Hold the paper in the coffee solution for a few minutes, make sure that the paper does not "creep". Lay it out on a smooth surface. Tear off the edges with nails. When dry, sprinkle more coffee on it, you may place coffee mass on the paper for spots.
3. Leave to dry. Shake off the remaining coffee from paper. Aging is completed.
4. Roll the paper into a tube. Use ordinary pen or pencil!
5. Wonderful "ancient scroll"! Trick: tie it tighter and leave long ends of the rope.
6. Take the bottle and fill with different stuff (dried petals, sand and shells, buttons or beads). You can fill with something that is similar to the theme of your holiday. Put the scroll in the bottle. Trick: do not place the ends of the rope completely inside the jar, so that the person does not need to pluck out the invitation, and can easily remove it by pulling the rope.
As a result, we get this beautiful thing!