Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with dried flowers

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
We used to think that decoupage is just sticking any pattern to any surface. Simply put, the process of transferring a drawing from paper to a surface with a different texture by gluing it. This is certainly true. However, you can decoupage in another way, without using glue, paper or brush. You ...
Natural materials sometimes strike by their diversity. Any bump, twig or nut, even if it can look blank at first glance, may be a great decor in interior compositions. So I suggest creating an interior wreath of natural materials in the shape of a heart with me. For more elegance, we will complement ...
In this video I will show you how to decorate the wall in a low-cost and simple way. Panels in Terra technique. For work you will need:- canvas on the stretcher. It can be replaced with a photo frame, plywood or any solid base that can be hung on the wall :)- putty. I used a ready-made option. - dry ...
02.02.2019 16:08  |  
Tutorial: Invitation in a jar. 1. Aging: Print text on a plain sheet of paper using a laser printer. Cut to fit the bottle. Place on a plate or baking sheet. Pour dissolved strong coffee on it (a trick: coffee should be soluble — it better colors, the cheaper the coffee, the older the color). 2. ...
Let's make a striking decoration for a Christmas tree or home using dried flowers and epoxy resin.You will see how you can make a spectacular decoration out of an ordinary foam ball! Work with resin will not leave you indifferent, and dried flowers will add romance and charm to the New Year&# ...
When I first saw gift boxes with roses, I immediately wanted to make such a package for my scarves and wraps! Batik and flowers are beautiful... However, it is not so simple with fresh flowers: they can quickly wilt or freeze, there is moisture in a box with a handkerchief, condensation on plastic ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений